Pattaya Ladyboy Beaten & Ears Torn By Four Iranians

Rimmer

If it had been a jet ski scammer these lads had a go at they would be hailed as heros on here.

Who knows what was going through the ladyboys mind, get this mug back to a hotel and drug him and then steal his possessions. Still had the chhek to ask for 500 baht.

Well done the Iranians.

Be careful, your homophobia is showing. If Ms. Poo was not quite what they were expecting, they could have just sent her on her way. No need for violence...just because they were fooled.

As I have mentioned in another reply, nothing to do with homophobia whatsoever.

If Ms Poo was not quite what they were expecting, he/she could just have left without the need to ask for 500 baht, a total scam.

I dare say the 'violence' took place after this scam attempt, if Ms Poo hadnt attempted to scam these guys I doubt if any 'violence' would have taken place.

This is only conjecture as we have no idea what actually took place.

If I walk into a store and start looking a toaster, then chose not to buy it I dont expect the sales staff to ask me for 500 baht for wasting their time.

This has nothing to do with homophobia, its to do about standing up to scammers, so I say again well done these lads.

The wild west that Pattaya is turning into these days, I dare say we can expect more of these kind of stories to follow, wont be long before we actually hear of bogus claims of beatings taking place where in fact so such incident has taken place.

Oh, my mistake - and there I was, thinking that the Iranian s were the scammers.

Schoolboy error.

Well seeing as none of us were there we may all be guilty of schoolboy errors,

as a previous poster pointed out,

'Mr. “Poo”, said that, Mr.Mohammad had agreed buy sexual services from him at 500 THB. They went to a hotel. On arrival in the room Mr “Poo” found the Mr.Mohammad’s relatives, three Iranian men waiting for him to have sex with him. They were willing to pay additionally 500 THB each.

Mr. “Poo” went to take a shower and suddenly Mr. Mohammad saw that the ladyboy was not a real woman. So he cancelled the sexual services and asked to Mr “Poo” to leave the room. Mr. “Poo” wanted 500 THB for the time he had wasted. The Iranians did not want to pay and four of them suddenly attacked him and beat him viviously until he was severely injured. Mr. “Poo” told the police.'

From reading the above it would appear Ms Poo had no problem with the deal, if so why bother having a shower?

The deal appears to have turned sour when the clients found out what exactly was on offer, then the 'victim' asked for 500 baht for the time he had wasted.

I take it Ms Poo would have been more than happy to earn 2,000 baht, otherwise she could have called off the arrangement and left, without the need to waste her time.

a fly on the wall would say this....the Iranian knew exactly what the deal was and what sex Poo is, Poo would have got back to the room and then see the others and would be asking for extra money if Poo was up for it, the Iranians would have wanted all of them to sow their seed in Poo for the THB500 and then sent Poo on the way....

If anyones is to blame then the original Iranian who agreed the deal with Poo should have let Poo know about the other 3 herberts intentions as I dare say Poo was just hoping for 1 on 1, get paid and get out of there....

swat that fly...

Did you read the article?

Mr. "Poo", said that, Mr.Mohammad had agreed buy sexual services from him at 500 THB. They went to a hotel. On arrival in the room Mr "Poo" found the Mr.Mohammad's relatives, three Iranian men waiting for him to have sex with him. They were willing to pay additionally 500 THB each.

Mr. "Poo" went to take a shower and suddenly Mr. Mohammad saw that the ladyboy was not a real woman. So he cancelled the sexual services and asked to Mr "Poo" to leave the room. Mr. "Poo" wanted 500 THB for the time he had wasted.

yes I read the article thanks...I didn't see the part where Poo was told that there was going to be 3 other marmite highway fanciers back at the hotel laying in wait...

it's quite a well known bit of gossip that arabs/indians like to eat/rim from the same bowl and have been pulling this stunt for years :whistling:

I didn't see the part where Poo was told that there was going to be 3 other marmite highway fanciers back at the hotel laying in wait...

and i didn't see the part where Poo told the prospective customer that he had a pecker and balls :ph34r:

I didn't see the part where Poo was told that there was going to be 3 other marmite highway fanciers back at the hotel laying in wait...

and i didn't see the part where Poo told the prospective customer that he had a pecker and balls :ph34r:

I would have thought Mohammad would have checked the goods on the way back to his room!

So nobody thinks the Iranians have embelished their story from the original 'you said 500 and thats what all 4 of us are willing to pay'

you're all a bit more seasoned than this surely :lol:

I suspect that had you been there, Naam, you would not have needed to have been told !

I would have thought Mohammad would have checked the goods on the way back to his room!

So nobody thinks the Iranians have embelished their story from the original 'you said 500 and thats what all 4 of us are willing to pay'

not all visitors to Pattaya are as "seasoned" as you :ph34r:

Yes there does seem to be this pervasive thought here that regardless of the quality of service or any service for that matter at minimum a gratuity is deserved regardless of how much deceit is behind the contract verbal or otherwise..

It's really quite cheeky to say the least..

Edited by WarpSpeed

not all visitors to Pattaya are as "seasoned" as you :ph34r:

you should see me in the fruit&veg section of Tescos squeezing the produce before purchasing...mind you I see a lot of people doing that ;)

Did you read the article?

Mr. "Poo", said that, Mr.Mohammad had agreed buy sexual services from him at 500 THB. They went to a hotel. On arrival in the room Mr "Poo" found the Mr.Mohammad's relatives, three Iranian men waiting for him to have sex with him. They were willing to pay additionally 500 THB each.

Mr. "Poo" went to take a shower and suddenly Mr. Mohammad saw that the ladyboy was not a real woman. So he cancelled the sexual services and asked to Mr "Poo" to leave the room. Mr. "Poo" wanted 500 THB for the time he had wasted.

yes I read the article thanks...I didn't see the part where Poo was told that there was going to be 3 other marmite highway fanciers back at the hotel laying in wait...

it's quite a well known bit of gossip that arabs/indians like to eat/rim from the same bowl and have been pulling this stunt for years :whistling:

If you read the article why did you say this in your other post?

the Iranians would have wanted all of them to sow their seed in Poo for the THB500 and then sent Poo on the way....

Instead of just admitting you got the payment part wrong, you jumped on your racist high horse about other aspects of the incident.

It really doesn't matter who did what to whom.

There was no call for violence at all, and especially not 4 against 1.

My opinion of the whole of the Middle East and its inhabitants invariably drops every time I hear anything about the place. Does anyone, anywhere, have a single good word to say for any of them?

If you read the article why did you say this in your other post?

the Iranians would have wanted all of them to sow their seed in Poo for the THB500 and then sent Poo on the way....

Instead of just admitting you got the payment part wrong, you jumped on your racist high horse about other aspects of the incident.

oh yeah...I was really on my high horse wasn't I....if you read my original post then you Mr Clever Dick would have read it as....the iranians would have....so really I was just expressing my opinion that whether you consider it to be racist or not is kind of what this whole websites about....seeing as it is known as a forum and all that.

:rolleyes:

It really doesn't matter who did what to whom.

There was no call for violence at all, and especially not 4 against 1.

My opinion of the whole of the Middle East and its inhabitants invariably drops every time I hear anything about the place. Does anyone, anywhere, have a single good word to say for any of them?

ah sez "good thing that Mr Cheater Poo was taught a lesson! don't offer pussy when you have none!" :ph34r:

I've been told this is a common thing for the middle easterners to do. Bring a gal/"?" back to the room and when they get there, many others are waiting to join in. I'm sure that's where the negotiations get "interesting".

I believe that was also a scene from the move "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. Elisabeth Shue went home with a customer and found a few extras lying in wait..... :(

Yes, as I wrote on this forum a couple of times over many years, I had several [working]girls confirm that they in general dislikes going with Indian and other middle eastern men, as they often taken one girl to the hotel room - where several other guys are waiting. Some are shy and don't like to be with several - especially not a small group. Others are just not into the idea that the agreed price - talking the typical 2k for gogo - now supposedly cover several clients...instead of being understand as being 'per client'...arguments ensue...