window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({article:'auto'}); !function (e, f, u, i) { if (!document.getElementById(i)){ e.async = 1; e.src = u; e.id = i; f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f); } }(document.createElement('script'), document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0], '//cdn.taboola.com/libtrc/aseannow/loader.js', 'tb_loader_script'); if(window.performance && typeof window.performance.mark == 'function') {window.performance.mark('tbl_ic');} Jump to content

Pattaya Ladyboy Beaten & Ears Torn By Four Iranians

Rimmer

Pattaya Ladyboy Beaten & Ears Torn By Four Iranians

PATTAYA: -- A Pattaya ladyboy reported to the police being beaten and having his ears torn by four Iranian men who agreed to buy sexual services but beat him viciously and refused to pay after discovering the ladyboy was not a real woman.

Pattaya, September 22, 2011 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Chuangchot Mongkolthanayuth Pattaya, Pattaya Police was notified there about a four foreigners who beat up a ladyboy in a hotel room on Second Road Banglamung, Pattaya. The police is investigating the case and interrogating both sides.

The suspects are: Mr. Memdi Agmaei aged 27, Mr. Mohammad Mousarezaei aged 25, Mr. Alrieza Molaammadi aged 24, Mr. and Mr. Sajjad Rahmani aged 28, all of them are Iranian citizens and related. The victim Mr. “Poo” a ladyboy age 18 who had suffered injuries from his torn ears and had a lost a lot of blood.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-09-23

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

These Iranians should be prosecuted to the full extent for the law.

They should have to serve time in the Monkey House.

Also, they should be required to pay a large amount in damages, including for the plastic surgery, for the damage to her ears.

What are they savages?

If it had been a jet ski scammer these lads had a go at they would be hailed as heros on here.

Who knows what was going through the ladyboys mind, get this mug back to a hotel and drug him and then steal his possessions. Still had the chhek to ask for 500 baht.

Well done the Iranians.

I'm surprised that anyone has a good word to say for the Iranians, who seem to be no more than over-sexed thugs. No surprise there, of course, given the classy nature of the much-vaunted "new Pattaya tourist".

It seems to me that the only thing that the ladyboy did wrong was to be a ladyboy. Most people with a brain know perfectly well that the majority of women on beach Rd aren't women at all. Most people with eyes would have realised that this one wasn't a woman either.

No reason for violence at all.

I hope the Iranians spend the rest of their holiday in the monkey house. 4 men against 1 ladyboy makes even Thai thugs look brave. :(

Hope it's advertised world wide, when they get home perhaps there will be a waiting committee as their hobby is big time illegal. :huh:

What hobby? Beating up lady boys and pulling out their earrings :lol: ? Ell they'll get a medal for that in Iran :D ..

Hope it's advertised world wide, when they get home perhaps there will be a waiting committee as their hobby is big time illegal. :huh:

What hobby? Beating up lady boys and pulling out their earrings :lol: ? Ell they'll get a medal for that in Iran :D ..

You think so, hmmmmmmmm, think fornicating is against the big book rules. Flying half way round the world to beat up someone ;), don't think so, nor will the authorities back home. :)

If it had been a jet ski scammer these lads had a go at they would be hailed as heros on here.

Who knows what was going through the ladyboys mind, get this mug back to a hotel and drug him and then steal his possessions. Still had the chhek to ask for 500 baht.

Well done the Iranians.

Be careful, your homophobia is showing. If Ms. Poo was not quite what they were expecting, they could have just sent her on her way. No need for violence...just because they were fooled.

Well done the Iranians.

That is offensive and homophobic.

To applaud 3 men for beating a single 'woman' is pitiful.

Not condoning violence or cheering the Persian's brutishness, but I think it is a sex worker's responsibility to inform a potential customer what sex they actually have down there. Sorry. I wouldn't say that with surgically altered people. I know a restaurant in the USA who sold some pork to some Muslims when it was labeled as veal on the menu. The restaurant paid a lot for that offense.

I don't think anyone can accuse me of homophobia, but any news watcher will tell you kathoey sex workers do indeed find their way quite a lot into the crime blotters for some very heinous crimes against their customers. But then so do some regular male and female sex workers. It's a shame things have gotten so dangerous for punters here. Such activities should be good clean fun, not life threatening.

Edited by Jingthing

a fly on the wall would say this....the Iranian knew exactly what the deal was and what sex Poo is, Poo would have got back to the room and then see the others and would be asking for extra money if Poo was up for it, the Iranians would have wanted all of them to sow their seed in Poo for the THB500 and then sent Poo on the way....

If anyones is to blame then the original Iranian who agreed the deal with Poo should have let Poo know about the other 3 herberts intentions as I dare say Poo was just hoping for 1 on 1, get paid and get out of there....

swat that fly...

a fly on the wall would say this....the Iranian knew exactly what the deal was and what sex Poo is, Poo would have got back to the room and then see the others and would be asking for extra money if Poo was up for it, the Iranians would have wanted all of them to sow their seed in Poo for the THB500 and then sent Poo on the way....

If anyones is to blame then the original Iranian who agreed the deal with Poo should have let Poo know about the other 3 herberts intentions as I dare say Poo was just hoping for 1 on 1, get paid and get out of there....

swat that fly...

A possible scenario indeed. But we don't know.

swat that fly...

A possible scenario indeed. But we don't know.

why if he was feeling randy did he take Poo back to a room shared by 3 other men then?

Well done the Iranians.

That is offensive and homophobic.

To applaud 3 men for beating a single 'woman' is pitiful.

Nothing to do with homophobia whatsoever, I would have said the same had it been a man or a woman, the fact the 'victim' was of the third sex is totally irrelevant.

The 'victim had the cheek to ask for 500 baht for wasting his/her time, a total scam, maybe these lads should have asked for 500 baht each from the so called victim for wasting their time.

For all saying they should have known better, how many ladyboys do you think there are in Iran, probably the first time these lads had ever met one.

There have been many more experienced in the ways of the world than these lads who have been fooled.

I have no idea of what sort of beating, if any, actually took place, we only have the words of a sex worker as to what actually took place, may well be a ploy to extract money.

I still stand by my original statement, 'Who knows what was going through the ladyboys mind, get this mug back to a hotel and drug him and then steal his possessions.'

The Pattaya news section is full of such incidents taking place.

The 'victim' was presenting him/her self off as a woman, I dont doubt there are many who actually seek his/her services, but the victim chooses to indulge in this sort of occupation and should be aware of the dangers involved, that applies to not only katoeys, but to all men and women involved in p4p.

For all saying they should have known better, how many ladyboys do you think there are in Iran, probably the first time these lads had ever met one.

The two leading nations in the world for male to female sex change operations:

1. Thailand

2. IRAN

The totalitarian Iranian government actually pays for this procedure. For gay men, most of whom are regular gay men who love keeping their organ, a choice is given, cut it off and be a woman, get murdered, or hide in a corner with no sex for life.

The two leading nations in the world for male to female sex change operations:

1. Thailand

2. IRAN

The totalitarian Iranian government actually pays for this procedure. For gay men, most of whom are regular gay men who love keeping their organ, a choice is given, cut it off and be a woman, get murdered, or hide in a corner with no sex for life.

Well I live and learn, thanks for that bit of info JT, I really had no idea, the plight of gays/katoeys in Iran isnt a subject I have any interest in, and I dont say that to appear offensive or/and homophobic.

I wonder if other ME countries such as Saudi offer the same treatment, or does the Shia version of Islam differ in its approach to the Sunni version.

If you had told me Brazil or some othe SA country I would have not been surprised, but Iran, as I say i live and learn.

swat that fly...

Did you read the article?

Mr. “Poo”, said that, Mr.Mohammad had agreed buy sexual services from him at 500 THB. They went to a hotel. On arrival in the room Mr “Poo” found the Mr.Mohammad’s relatives, three Iranian men waiting for him to have sex with him. They were willing to pay additionally 500 THB each.

Mr. “Poo” went to take a shower and suddenly Mr. Mohammad saw that the ladyboy was not a real woman. So he cancelled the sexual services and asked to Mr “Poo” to leave the room. Mr. “Poo” wanted 500 THB for the time he had wasted.

Well done the Iranians.

Be careful, your homophobia is showing. If Ms. Poo was not quite what they were expecting, they could have just sent her on her way. No need for violence...just because they were fooled.

As I have mentioned in another reply, nothing to do with homophobia whatsoever.

If Ms Poo was not quite what they were expecting, he/she could just have left without the need to ask for 500 baht, a total scam.

I dare say the 'violence' took place after this scam attempt, if Ms Poo hadnt attempted to scam these guys I doubt if any 'violence' would have taken place.

This is only conjecture as we have no idea what actually took place.

If I walk into a store and start looking a toaster, then chose not to buy it I dont expect the sales staff to ask me for 500 baht for wasting their time.

This has nothing to do with homophobia, its to do about standing up to scammers, so I say again well done these lads.

The wild west that Pattaya is turning into these days, I dare say we can expect more of these kind of stories to follow, wont be long before we actually hear of bogus claims of beatings taking place where in fact so such incident has taken place.

I've been told this is a common thing for the middle easterners to do. Bring a gal/"?" back to the room and when they get there, many others are waiting to join in. I'm sure that's where the negotiations get "interesting".

I believe that was also a scene from the move "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. Elisabeth Shue went home with a customer and found a few extras lying in wait..... :(

Well done the Iranians.

As I have mentioned in another reply, nothing to do with homophobia whatsoever.

If Ms Poo was not quite what they were expecting, he/she could just have left without the need to ask for 500 baht, a total scam.

I dare say the 'violence' took place after this scam attempt, if Ms Poo hadnt attempted to scam these guys I doubt if any 'violence' would have taken place.

This is only conjecture as we have no idea what actually took place.

If I walk into a store and start looking a toaster, then chose not to buy it I dont expect the sales staff to ask me for 500 baht for wasting their time.

This has nothing to do with homophobia, its to do about standing up to scammers, so I say again well done these lads.

The wild west that Pattaya is turning into these days, I dare say we can expect more of these kind of stories to follow, wont be long before we actually hear of bogus claims of beatings taking place where in fact so such incident has taken place.

Oh, my mistake - and there I was, thinking that the Iranian s were the scammers.

Schoolboy error.