Looking For Some Special Items For My Truck

LJW

Hi, I am interested in 2 things..

1. I want to make a strip of plastic across the top of the front widow of my truck, but I want writing across visable from the outside, but basically invisible if looking out through it. A sunshade perspective. Where can I get this made?

2. I want to paint some artwork on my truck. Who does this in Chiang Mai?

Sorry….Don't know about all that……..But what you really want is a big set of furry dice hanging from the rear view mirrow, a dancing 'skelly' (mit window sucker) on the back window, A Col boggy air horn, (some notes missing) and some of them 'Castellar' super fandango wheels.

OP, what is it you want to written on the side of you 'ride'?I have some suggestions.

How about a serious reply?

Amazing - in another thread yesterday where a poster detailed his experience on having bodywork fitted, you reply

"Can they attach hot air ballons to my 2003 Isuzu truck ? :whistling:"

Then, 12 hours later, you berate the guy above for the exact same behaviour! Only on TV......

Cheers,

Pikey.

Amazing - in another thread yesterday where a poster detailed his experience on having bodywork fitted, you reply

Then, 12 hours later, you berate the guy above for the exact same behaviour! Only on TV......

Cheers,

Pikey.

I did not berate him, but I would like to berate you :bah:

Cheers,

Pikey.

As it happens I do feel berated, hurt and humiliated by your short 'hurtful' reply, I was only trying to help!

May your vehicle bits go rusty.

Hurt and berated…….Tonto. :unsure:

Cheers,

Pikey.

Precisely Pikey, you add silly comments to other peoples posts so you cannot complain when others do it you can you, grow up a bit theres a good chap.

If you're serious about it,in The Central garage area(were you enter from the main street),on your right,there is a small auto accessories store,they have a lot of stickers outside,but last time I was there they could also do a custom art graphics.If they can't do what you want,then they will direct you to the place that can...hope this will work for you.

Not sure if it's too late LJW, but...

There's a place in Kad Suan Keaw that does custom decals. I had one done myself. I forget the name of the shop, but it's next to the elevators that are at the 'back' of the mall and, if I remember rightly it's on the floor below SportsWorld.

Also, there's a place called Chet Sticker that's at the back entrance of Big C on the Hang Dong road. Leave Big C at the doors next to the MK restaurant that take you into the car park and it's the first shop on the left.