My Tips For Keeping Safe On Your Motorbike

kenny999

^

they become aware of my approach. They do one of two things. Move over and is grateful for the signal. The other, they stay put and ignore you. Then you are forced to queue up behind in moving traffic until a suitable space is available to maneuver past.

Is there something you wish to elaborate on the use of the horn?

You mentioned it is utterly stupid and unsafe to "beep" scooters......

^

they become aware of my approach. They do one of two things. Move over and is grateful for the signal. The other, they stay put and ignore you. Then you are forced to queue up behind in moving traffic until a suitable space is available to maneuver past.

Is there something you wish to elaborate on the use of the horn?

You mentioned it is utterly stupid and unsafe to "beep" scooters......

Yes, to beep scooters the way you write - to give all scooters a solid beep

It is utterly stupid and unsafe to solidly beep drivers without reason, it selfishly makes it safer for you and less safe for them

Do beep, if you have a reason ;)

Bayer makes chemicalls to kill pests. Read a Few Mocy posts. They go something like this..... Went to der trac day i fergot me leathers and fell off ho,ho, dont fink der one in nutburi iz opin nexweek, so wheel ave to go sum uder place. Great 1Min . 50 time Kev , yer done good on Metzlers mate, i prifer Dunlops meself like.. Thank God for the Pagans..Yeh its got a Motor in it so its Motorin Aint It.. What next , <deleted> Lawn Mowers.. Kenny Roberts you aint..:D

Bayer makes chemicalls to kill pests. Read a Few Mocy posts. They go something like this..... Went to der trac day i fergot me leathers and fell off ho,ho, dont fink der one in nutburi iz opin nexweek, so wheel ave to go sum uder place. Great 1Min . 50 time Kev , yer done good on Metzlers mate, i prifer Dunlops meself like.. Thank God for the Pagans..Yeh its got a Motor in it so its Motorin Aint It.. What next , <deleted> Lawn Mowers.. Kenny Roberts you aint..:D

Iz you blick!!

5, if you have to drive the wrong way, in my opinion it is necessary some times, do so at a dead slow speed keeping as far right as possible, keep your eyes constantly on oncoming traffic!!

I'm sorry but try as I have I still cannot come up with a genuine reason for driving on the wrong side apart from being a lazy bast%rd huh.gif

Well that is hardly surprising considering your name suggests you have not got much in the brain department lol lets help you out, you pull out of a store which is 50 mtrs away from the only place for you too go back the way you came, the next place to turn round is 5 kms away, what do you do??????

and the name kenny999 suggests you are original, creative, and intelligent?

5, if you have to drive the wrong way, in my opinion it is necessary some times, do so at a dead slow speed keeping as far right as possible, keep your eyes constantly on oncoming traffic!!

I'm sorry but try as I have I still cannot come up with a genuine reason for driving on the wrong side apart from being a lazy bast%rd huh.gif

Well that is hardly surprising considering your name suggests you have not got much in the brain department lol lets help you out, you pull out of a store which is 50 mtrs away from the only place for you too go back the way you came, the next place to turn round is 5 kms away, what do you do??????

and the name kenny999 suggests you are original, creative, and intelligent?

My handle suggests I am kenny999!!

Edited by kenny999

The post by Katysyd showing a Mongol child has been reported, I think it is totally inappropriate and inconsiderate and any forum user with such a child would be very angry and disgusted that this person can so easily make fun of these people, I know I would be!!! :angry:

Edited by kenny999

Looks like a Happy Baby to me..?.

Well you are obviously not intelligent enough to know the context in which this picture has been used!!

And the picture of a Mongol child happy or not has what to do with a motorbike???

Awaiting your response!!

Edited by kenny999

My friend in the UK has 2 gorgeous Mongol children and they do not deserve to be made fun of, any one that does this by using a picture of them on a forum to try and get a laugh is just a little bit sick or could they be a little bit thick!!

Such a shame that people would rather reply with little witticisms rather than tell the poster what a fool he has been!! have some balls and tell it like it is!!

For starters Kenneth, this thread is in the wrong section.

Try posting in the right forum, here is the link just incase you're lost.... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/117-bikes-in-thailand/

I am amazed you're not banned, seriously.

Learn to roll with the topic and not take everything so personally and going on the defensive.

It happens in every thread i've read where you are involved, it's painful to see a middle aged man take the opinions of people on the internet so personally.

I think it's time for you to be the first inductee on my ignore list.

Using the term Mongol is probably more offensive than the picture.

Mongol is a native of Mongolia so i'm not sure what that has to do with a happy down syndrome.

http://www.thefreedi...nary.com/Mongol

An effort to get your self out of the hole you have dug for your self, yes I know full well they are Down Syndrome children, but I know and every one else with morals will know exactly how you wanted that picture to come across and it was exactly why I used the not so nice description!!

Looks like a Happy Baby to me..?.

Well you are obviously not intelligent enough to know the context in which this picture has been used!!

And the picture of a Mongol child happy or not has what to do with a motorbike???

Awaiting your response!!

How about Pedantic School Teacher. Look the word up again, its been 2 Days since you last had to.:cheesy:

Mate you have nothing of any worth to say other than try to be funny which of course you are not!! the fact you think this is funny is very sad, but hey you are hiding behind your computer!!!

Guess who is really laughing matey... :giggle:

Edited by kenny999