How Can I Get Health Insurance In Thailand

Golden Retriever

First advise: check how long they will keep you. Some companies boot you out when you hit 70 (and become expensive...). Also compare benefits thoroughly, lots of differences. I was quite happy with my broker, PM me if you want to know more.

First advise: check how long they will keep you. Some companies boot you out when you hit 70 (and become expensive...). Also compare benefits thoroughly, lots of differences. I was quite happy with my broker, PM me if you want to know more.

Actually, I just need one year insurance. after 2006, i can enjoy my husband insurance covered by his employer. Is it possible for me to buy a one-year insurance?

Thanks Raro! :o

Actually, I just need one year insurance. after 2006, i can enjoy my husband insurance covered by his employer. Is it possible for me to buy a one-year insurance?

Thanks Raro! :o

Basically yes, the "subscription" is annually renewed. So if you quit after the first year, there should be no problem. But check the benfits of your husband's insurance as well...better safe than sorry.