Radio Stations In Cnx

KRS1

The radio really sucks in CM compared to your home. I think the transmitters are limited to 15 watts, which means no car radio (listen for 5 minutes, then goodbye), and you need to be local (within 10 kilomets) in order to hear anything.

That is my experience anyway :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

During the evening -

95.25 if my memory serves me correct

1900 National New in English. Then International News until 1930.

Then a programme called 'Helping Hands' which is also in English but encourages Thais to call in and make a request for a song and practice their English. It concludes at 2100. Some of the requests make easy listening

I listen to 100Mhz.... Chiang Mai University... I get the BBC news in the morning at 6am and occasionally hear some western classics.... but to be honest, I burn MP3s on a DVD and my 6 disc system can keep me 'Rockin in the Free World' for a long time before I have to change out...

If you have access to wi-fi at home why not get an internet radio & listen to stations from all over the world. Logitech make these radios but I have a Revo Pico that is rechargeable, splash proof & portable so I can listen all over the house and in the garden. Can't remember the cost but not exorbitant, ordered it on their website & had it running a few days later. Best buy since my Kindle.