Phuket Has 2 Of The Best Beach Bars In World

stevehaigh

Just to make them easier to find.

2. Baba Nest, Phuket, Thailand

43. Catch Beach Club, Phuket, Thailand

Makes you wonder on what criteria ??

Heres a pic taken from the live web cam at Catch Beach Club. Looks pretty good to me! :huh:post-18822-0-34149400-1317011149_thumb.j

It looked pretty good on Saturday night with the 1000 people on the beach for the White party....

Just to make them easier to find.

2. Baba Nest, Phuket, Thailand

43. Catch Beach Club, Phuket, Thailand

Makes you wonder on what criteria ??

How can they call Baba's Nest a "beach bar"? It's on the roof of a building.

Didn't know there was/is surf in Mauritius................(background of the bb photo there, decent sized wave).

arriving Tampa Bay by rental car friday afternoon, one thing I loved was the beach front informal draught beer bars.

Are there any beachfront draught beer bars in Phuket?

All I m asking for is sand between my toes, sunset, good seating and pitchers or towers of draught beer :P

The only one I know for a beach front draught beer bar is at the end of Bangla road in Patong, sorry can not remember the name so will give directions, at the end of Bangla road turn right, approx 50 mtrs down on the opposite side their is a small entrance which takes you down to the beach and the bar, not been for a very long time but I remember it as a great place to sit and have a few draught Chang's, the price then was 50 bht not sure about now...

Just remembered it is called the Savoy...

Edited by kenny999

The only one I know for a beach front draught beer bar is at the end of Bangla road in Patong, sorry can not remember the name so will give directions, at the end of Bangla road turn right, approx 50 mtrs down on the opposite side their is a small entrance which takes you down to the beach and the bar, not been for a very long time but I remember it as a great place to sit and have a few draught Chang's, the price then was 50 bht not sure about now...

I think I was there when i lived in Patong some 8,5 years ago

Chang isnt my favorite, but as draught its ok. most draughts are :P

I have noticed Carlsberg is back in Hua Hin and Phuket, seems like draught only. anyone have contact info?

I think I was there when i lived in Patong some 8,5 years ago

Chang isnt my favorite, but as draught its ok. most draughts are :P

I have noticed Carlsberg is back in Hua Hin and Phuket, seems like draught only. anyone have contact info?

The main Savoey restaraunt is on the east side of the beach rd.

They now also have an adjunct on the beach. Before that it was a bar called The Bavarian, a great place to sip a Lowenbrau and watch the beach activities. Savoey took it over a couple of years ago.

The main Savoey restaraunt is on the east side of the beach rd.

They now also have an adjunct on the beach. Before that it was a bar called The Bavarian, a great place to sip a Lowenbrau and watch the beach activities. Savoey took it over a couple of years ago.

Ah yes, I remember The Bavarian. That was the name I was trying to remember when KBB asked about beach bar with draft. So now it's owned by the Savoey ... too bad.