Having A Katoey Gf, How Thai People Will React?

AlexLah

Forget adam's apple, timbre of voice, size of feet, mannerisms etc.

I have found only one sure-fire way to tell.

The palm of the hand of a genetic male is roughly square shaped. A genetic female's palm is narrower making a rectangle.

There is a slightly different way than that I think.Believe it or not, Doctors think it's all to do with the amount of testostrone that people recieve while in the womb.This causes a difference in the length of the index and 3rd finger in males.In females, these two fingers are about the same length.

The bestest way of all to check if katoey or not - if pre-op, is the presence of meat and two veg. The briefest of examinations should determine this.

Edited by Dickie_Doo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget adam's apple, timbre of voice, size of feet, mannerisms etc.

I have found only one sure-fire way to tell.

The palm of the hand of a genetic male is roughly square shaped. A genetic female's palm is narrower making a rectangle.

There is a slightly different way than that I think.Believe it or not, Doctors think it's all to do with the amount of testostrone that people recieve while in the womb.This causes a difference in the length of the index and 3rd finger in males.In females, these two fingers are about the same length.
The bestest way of all to check if katoey or not - if pre-op, is the presence of meat and two veg. The briefest of examinations should determine this.

Yep, that would be a fail safe way if they already had a complete sex change. :o

Help! I've got equal length fingers and meat and two veg. :o:D

Help! I've got equal length fingers and meat and two veg. :o:D

Bad luck :D

and I just look at you and thing you are one <snip>

By the way are you a school teacher

fact is

1 u are drunk

2 the OP is not a teacher

3 u'd better respect other people.. (people are diff , sex,preference,education,IQ,manner,color ..and etc..but ..we are human ..Homo sapiens sapiens ..

same 46 chromosomes (or u have 48??)

ahh Planet of the Apes that u come from

Edited by RDN

Isn't the ones protesting too much, the ones that feel insecure about their own sexuality? =)

"I hope they don't touch me, or I might turn (sic) gay/katoy/black/golfer."

Edited by TAWP

Isn't the ones protesting too much, the ones that feel insecure about their own sexuality? =)

"I hope they don't touch me, or I might turn (sic) gay/katoy/black/golfer."

Do you mean to say I can turn into a golfer? :o:D:D

has nobody told this guy that a katoey is infact a boy?  Which would make the specimin in question a boyfriend and not a girlfriend  :o

Now we are getting in murky water perhaps transgendered female would be more appropriate - however by definition I'd say a woman, apart from no reproductive capabilities. Course Thai Id - does states gender at birth, so I guess legally????

Anyways I'm quite positive the OP knows/accepts this. I'd say faire play to him.

Rigger - doesn't affect you, so why do you care what choices other people make? I think you doth protest too much mate!!!  :o

Rigger can't respond :D

I'm going to clean up this thread and remove some unpleasant posts.

Keep it sensible people, and the thread will remain open. Start posting rubbish and you are in for a ban.

Edited by RDN

has nobody told this guy that a katoey is infact a boy?  Which would make the specimin in question a boyfriend and not a girlfriend  :o

Now we are getting in murky water perhaps transgendered female would be more appropriate - however by definition I'd say a woman, apart from no reproductive capabilities.

What about "vaginal" contractions during horizontal exercise, multiple orgasms, squirting etc.? I'm not sure if that all functions in a transgendered female.

has nobody told this guy that a katoey is infact a boy?  Which would make the specimin in question a boyfriend and not a girlfriend  :D

ok if u wanna call someone who has boobs and vagina as BF so u can :D

What about "vaginal" contractions during horizontal exercise, multiple orgasms, squirting etc.? I'm not sure if that all functions in a transgendered female.

i'd say yes ..contraction, multi-o,wet :o

dont ask me how i know then :D

bambi u r 1 sick cat... :D:D:D:o cant u confirm the hand thing???? size triangle whatever they were babbling about...??? what does all this make me??? i'm attracted to men that look slightly feminine but are men that like feminine women?/

why do men get so uptight about whether women are really women or not (if have all the proper equipment except for getting pregnant?)...after all, there are tons of men who are with women with fake fingernails, dyed curled extended hair, waxed and depilated bodies and siliconed breasts.... sounds pretty fake to me... what's the diff???

'meat and two veggies?' thats a new one on me...

alex, dont think most people are gonna know unless u point it out... she's a woman who cant get pregnant thats all... a genetic woman w/hysterectomy is also a woman....

Edited by bina

Now we are getting in murky water perhaps transgendered female would be more appropriate - however by definition I'd say a woman, apart from no reproductive capabilities.

I think Bambi answered that question!!! :D I must admit not sure how far technology has progressed - have to watch more discovery channel. :D

why do men get so uptight about whether women are really women or not (if have all the proper equipment except for getting pregnant?)...after all, there are tons of men who are with women with fake fingernails, dyed curled extended hair, waxed and depilated bodies and siliconed breasts.... sounds pretty fake to me... what's the diff???

I would say they are concerened about what their peers will think- lets not get into "who cares' as obviously the OP does.

Katoey or gay is not for me and I am happy to say that but as I have previously stated - I believe everyone to their own just don't flaunt it. Wait a minute - maybe i :o am on the conservative side but the no flaunt applies to all walks of life.

It's always nice to meet nice people - black, white, brindle - girl, boy, (natural/convert) - life is far to short to worry if your friends friend is really just a friend or maybe a GF who is really an exboy - more interested if your friends friend is going to shout in turn. :D

Most Thai people would be too polite to say anything to your face, but if your GF is obviously katoey-looking/sounding they might be "kit nai jai" (thinking inside), or discuss it later when you're not around.

They might also wonder (but dare not ask) whether you are aware that she is a katoey or not. Some, meaning well, might quietly inform you in private. :D

Insightful words, siamesekitty.

My first thought when reading the initial post was as to why the OP would even want to introduce his GF as transgendered.

I can only conclude that it may be quite obvious that 'she' is, and the OP prefers to clear the air rather than have people talk behind his back? :o

Most Thai people would be too polite to say anything to your face, but if your GF is obviously katoey-looking/sounding they might be "kit nai jai" (thinking inside), or discuss it later when you're not around.

They might also wonder (but dare not ask) whether you are aware that she is a katoey or not. Some, meaning well, might quietly inform you in private. :D

Insightful words, siamesekitty.

My first thought when reading the initial post was as to why the OP would even want to introduce his GF as transgendered.

I can only conclude that it may be quite obvious that 'she' is, and the OP prefers to clear the air rather than have people talk behind his back? :o

Yes, I was thinking that too! If just acquaintances, it would not be normal to discuss your partners sexuality.

If close friends, then maybe you want to tell them

so OP, is it so obvious?