Makro Loei

MYKTHEMIN

If there is it must be well hidden. Because I aint seen nor heard of anything and I drop my girls off to school there every day.

Tesco was the breath of fresh air we got last year or so. But nothing else as far as I know. There were grumblings about Big C opening. But I think this is because Tesco and Big C usually follow each other around Thailand and I doubt Loei could sustain both.

If there is it must be well hidden. Because I aint seen nor heard of anything and I drop my girls off to school there every day.

Tesco was the breath of fresh air we got last year or so. But nothing else as far as I know. There were grumblings about Big C opening. But I think this is because Tesco and Big C usually follow each other around Thailand and I doubt Loei could sustain both.

I too have heard that a Big C was coming soon. That was a couple of months ago and I have heard nothing since. I think Tesco is doing well although they seem to be cutting back on items that only normally are bought by farangs.

I too have heard that a Big C was coming soon. That was a couple of months ago and I have heard nothing since. I think Tesco is doing well although they seem to be cutting back on items that only normally are bought by farangs.

No it is definitely Makro as they are advertising for staff for a store opening in October.

No it is definitely Makro as they are advertising for staff for a store opening in October.

What is Macro is it like tesco and big c ?

• 2 weeks later...

hi all u guys living in loei (or is it just 1 or 2 farangs up there ) ...can u give me an insight to the amenities there..like restaurants,hotels, etc ......i will be based in dan sai area so would like to know what loei city has to offer or phitsanalouk ...any info would be great ...cheers