Mahot Accident Taxi Turned Over

BigC

Passed the incident last night around 10pm at the big bend near Health Oasis Resort. Fire engine, many ambulances and Samui Rescue Trucks.

Looked bad with a car overturned off the road.

RIP to the unfortunate victims. Hopefully those injured will recover.

...have heard about a bad accident last night on ring road Chaweng Noi area...have just past by an accident next to Macro....

it seems that traffic is crazier than usual now. It's end of school term, there are many parties and therefore young pupils on their bikes also during the day.

Many very insecure drivers on the street as well, and many who seem not to care at all about others.

the driving here is getting worst by the day,getting to a point that hate having to go out in the car or bike,no one seems to give a toss about other drivers and the amount of times i have to pull over to let some crazy man coming head on towards me at crazy speeds on the wrong side of the road!even my gf says she has never seen driving like this anywhare in thailand and i can agree.drive slowly is all i can say and if on a bike allways stay to the left.

the driving here is getting worst by the day,getting to a point that hate having to go out in the car or bike,no one seems to give a toss about other drivers and the amount of times i have to pull over to let some crazy man coming head on towards me at crazy speeds on the wrong side of the road!even my gf says she has never seen driving like this anywhare in thailand and i can agree.drive slowly is all i can say and if on a bike allways stay to the left.

Very true what you say, its getting frightening. Its one big free for all like never before....wait till the christmas/new year silly season...

This is a culmination of a build up of too many cars and NO POLICE ENFORCEMENT and they are very much a culpable party and even if they don't owe it to protect the idiots on the road from themselves they very much owe it to the innocent sensible motorists.

Anyway, nothing will change.