Having A Bad Day?

prighas

Woke up @ 4:30 am. Noticed an envelop on my table from the property development company I recently purchased a condominium from. Read the letter, which notified me that the 15th floor I had recently purchased has now been renamed to 14. Take it but no leave it!

Thought I'd drive to work at 6 to skip some traffic. Parked an intersection when a motorbike zoomed from the left hand side and scratched the hell out of the right-side mirror. I had just repainted my whole car and had spent 16K in the process. God knows what's coming next today.

Glad I have this place to vent some of this out! If you're having a similar one, feel free. It might just make us feel all the much better.

condo developemnts dont trust a word they say its all lies, they will build a pool later or gym later or penthouse later or w e wont build next door for 5 years ....seen it all come an go and have been told this before to find.....................its ALL lies.

MANY scratches can be totally removed with some cutting paste if gentle or T Cut and polish, youd be surprised if you try it.

Rub too hard and youll go thru the paint though.

It does what it says on the bottle..........Good stuff.........(don't ask, why I had this jpg, but I know it would come in handy)post-69255-0-99185800-1317441892_thumb.j

I got called a Nazi last night because I love Wagner by a <deleted> of a workmate of the wife's!

I'm still incandescent with rage...and sleeping in the condo!

Could have been worse, you could have told them you liked 'The Glitter' band!:blink:

"notified me that the 15th floor I had recently purchased has now been renamed to 14."

What's in a name? Probably just means that they decided to leave out the 13th floor for reasons of superstition.

Your unit will still be at the same level it was intended to be at.

And to answer the question: no, I haven't had a really bad day since I stopped being an employee. And since I retired last year and stopped living in Europe, things have been going even better.

Though one morning last November I did miss a pre-booked and pre-paid train from the Med to the UK by about 5 minutes due to traffic jams. That was the start of a 4 day odyssey which involved getting a train to the UK, renting a large removal van at 11pm, being stopped by the police about 2 miles away because someone had reported the van leaving the depot at a strange time, driving it back the Med via the tunnel, filling it up with all my worldly goods, driving it back to the UK via the tunnel, down to Dorset, unloading it, driving it back to London, dropping it off (all that done on just one tachograph disk :o ), renting a car, and driving the car to Dorset. The train ticket was the most annoying thing as I had prebooked it at a really cheap price (about 75EUR) and when I missed it I had to buy a full-price ticket at about 300EUR with no refund for the other ticket. But I still saved about 3000EUR by doing the removal myself, and nothing got broken or stolen. And the actual trip was very pleasant.

About the worst that happens here is when my breakfast fried egg splits and the yellow runs into the white. And I dont lose too much sleep over that. :)