Niacin B3 Where To Buy In Bkk

radiola

I need only NIACIN, not other b complex vitamins, i would need 100mg tablets, 100 pack

hopefully boots will have it, not sure

Do your homework, there are a few places where you can buy Niacin. However, I've never seen 100mg tablets, they're usually 1000mg.

I need only NIACIN, not other b complex vitamins, i would need 100mg tablets, 100 pack

hopefully boots will have it, not sure

Do your homework, there are a few places where you can buy Niacin. However, I've never seen 100mg tablets, they're usually 1000mg.

YES 1000 IS MORE ACCURATE

where can i find them? Paragon, mbk?

Check out any GNC stall, normally found in Tesco-Lotus outlets. They sell 100 tabs of 250mg Niacin for 500 baht.

See similar thread for a guy who who looking for it in Phuket and found it (I know this thread is not for Phuket but GNC outlets are everywhere). http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/488083-finding-vitamin-b3-niacin-in-phuket/

Google Naispan it is nicin good for:

•Raise HDL ("good") cholesterol and lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol and triglycerides in people with abnormal cholesterol levels.

•Lower the risk of heart attack in people who have had a heart attack and have high cholesterol.

•Help slow down or help clear the build-up of plaque in the arteries when used with a bile acid-binding resin (another cholesterol medicine), in people with coronary artery disease and high cholesterol levels.

I buy 500 mg tablets available from most drug stores 550 baht for 30 tablets.A big difference between B-3 and Naispan.

Lefty

There is a vendor in the Central Lad Prao mall, 2nd floor, that stocks inexpensive brands of US made nutritional supplements... like the NOW brand, etc. May be worth a MRT trip to check it out.. pls report back whether/where you were successful with this.

Today I was searching anywhere, boots in Paragon, Central World, hospital near siam.....Local drugstores

nothing found, i only found niacinamide, but I need Niacin

Can somebody help please; i need it urgently. I think I will get a heart attack

Today I was searching anywhere, boots in Paragon, Central World, hospital near siam.....Local drugstores

nothing found, i only found niacinamide, but I need Niacin

Can somebody help please; i need it urgently. I think I will get a heart attack

PM me, I have four unopened bottles here in Pattaya (4 X 100 tablets of 500 mg) my cardiologist told me that there is no proof that it works and is just the latest fad (last year it was 15,000 units of Vitamin D daily) but if it will calm you down we can work something out

LSM

post-10942-0-38421500-1317969724_thumb.p

no local source, but good internet source here:

https://www.endur.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=shopping.display&subcatid=2&parentid=1&parentpage=0

Avoid compounds like inositol hexanicotinate which will not lower cholesterol. But if you are worried about an imminent heart attack, you should see a doctor. Niacin wouldn't be effective in an acute situation.

i know this is not bkk, but if it helps, i got some last year in chiang mai at the university teaching hospital.i take 3000 mg a day. at my last blood test, my reading of bad cholesterol was so low that not only had my doctor never seen a reading so low, he said he had never heard of such a low reading. unfortunately, my body seems to make very little good cholesterol, so the ratio is just ok. good luck on your search. incidently, my daughter in law was unable to find any in bkk, and my son was unable to find any for me in japan. so your search may be hard.

Edited by wrbc

good news

I found it in GNC store, in MBK, 3rd floor I think

Every GNC has it in BKK

many options

I tried in hospitals too, overpriced stuff and you had to have a prescription from a doctor

thank god for GNC

And you don't think GNC was overpriced also !

Compare prices to what you could have gotten by ordering online, even including postage and you will see exactly how much of a deal GNC gave you

• 7 years later...