FLASH: STEVE JOBS HAS DIED

News_Editor

He got me with the Apple 1 & 2 and made me a 'computer nut'.

He lost me because of cheap Windows PCs and lousy & expensive Apple support in Bangkok.

This year the proven reliability of Apple got me to dump all my PCs and reset my entire business model based on Apple.

So I must admit he influenced my life greater than I may imagine.

He wasn't afraid to try and fail.

He confirmed the saying that men of force are men of faults.

Too bad the pharma companies and national medical associations have managed to hide from Steve and so many others the 80% cancer cure rate of 90-year-old Dr Sommai in Singburi using inexpensive Thai herbs that have been getting results for decades.

What's really sad is that the lucrative "search for a cancer cure" and big money involved in "cancer research" means Steve and so many others have to suffer and die earlier than necessary because profits are the most important thing.

At least the Thai media has made sure Thais are aware of the cure.

But it's shameful the FCCT and Western news correspondents, Bangkok Post and Nation are in the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies and have intentionally refused to even check out at what Sommai is doing.

So I put Steve's death squarely on the shoulders of everyone involved in the cover up, censorship and totally biased news selection based on vested interests and the interests of media advertisers.

I'm ANGRY that Steve Jobs died young, not sad.

What's wrong with this picture?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all due respect...my 2 cents worth: 1) big business....money...power....some people must be secretly happy that he is 'out of the way' 2) as mentioned in naturalnews dot com such a shame that with all his millions and with so many natural, safe alternative treatments to cancer, he succumbed to chemotherapy.....it does not make sense...and so young, 55 years old..... (brings us back to point #1 and makes one wonder.....)

RIP STeve Jobs. He has fought until his death by promoting and pushing towards his company.

One day after the launch of IPhone 5. My appreciation for him has always been the maximum, even if i am not a MAC OS user.

Actually they didn't launch the iphone 5 as expected, just a slightly updated iphone 4, hence the continually crashing stock price.

Every time you touch your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple computer, a part of Steve Jobs heart and soul is in that device.

He put it there as every artist does in his or her work. He asked the people in his organizan to follow there hearts and dreams.

The result is written in history ... RIP Steve

In June, just before his resignation, Steve presented his proposal for the new Apple Campus to the Cupertino City Council. I'm not 100% sure, but this might have been his last public speech..

Edited by mpoppel

The first ever PC I used was a Mac, at a company I worked for. Since then I've been a PC user & buyer mainly because of cost. But I've never forgotten that many of the best features of the PC & Windows were copied from the Mac.

Apple was & is innovation personified while Ms is copy & buy only.

RIP Steve Jobs - you have left a legacy that will last for a long time.

it's just a shame he ( and Apple ) wasn't more of a philanthropist, this was one of the first things Tim Cook changed when he became CEO of Apple.

Yes the numbers tell (source Private Eye).

8.3B USD Personal fortune of Apple boss Steve Jobs, hailed as visionary anti-establishment hero.

25.0B USD Amount distributed to charitable causes since 1994 by Microsoft boss Bill Gates, who does not enjoy the same reputation.