A Good Place For Christmas Lunch

Pattayatony

I was at Simple Simon's on Jomtien soi 5 last year, 1,000 Baht all you can eat and drink, excelent food, great bunch of blokes, and definately got my monies worth in beer alone. I'll be round me Mum's house in blighty this year though.

i think Simple Simon's has changed hands , the lad who run it Paul was a very nice man and knew how to keep his customers happy , but the last time i was there i got the worst breakfast i have ever had ,and when i said it to the service girl she said , we have new cook ,and then some English <deleted> came over and said what are you complaining about its only 120 baht , needless to say i would never go back there again ,( back to the TG cooking it cannot be as bad as that sh#t hole )

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the info guy's. I will be giving Simple Simons a big miss as I had breakfast there about three months ago and it was the greatest load of crap Ive ever had dished up, and Yorkeys isnt much better.

Queen Vic on Soi 6 do a cracking Xmas Dinner, its advisable to book or get there early. They have a carvery on ans its excellent.

Failing that Shenanagins near Ripley's Believe it or not. More expensive but without doubt the best in Thailand.

Merry Chridtmas !!!

Jamesons the irish pub in Patti is owned and run by Kim who used to be in charge of Shenags (at the plaza) and appears to have a very good reputation and i would imagine he will be doing something fairly big over Xmas.

Met him a couple of times over the years but never quite made it to his new gin joint but hopefully next time. :o

Jamesons the irish pub in Patti is owned and run by Kim who used to be in charge of Shenags (at the plaza) and appears to have a very good reputation and i would imagine  he will be doing something fairly big over Xmas.

Met him a couple of times over the years but never quite made it to his new gin joint but hopefully next time. :D

I have been and it's top notch. Great decor wise, the drinks are a bit pricey though, but if you want to impress, thats as good as you will get. :o

• 4 years later...