Good Title For A Book About Living In Thailand?

hinhua

I was talking with a friend the other day and we were trying to think of a good title for a book about living in Thailand, that I might write one day. Since it will probably include lots about BG's and nightlife, I was thinking about...

"Just a Customer"

Has a nice ring to it. But I'm sure you guys have lots of other great suggestions! :-)

• 1 month later...

So it's a book about shagging prostitutes and getting drunk, not Thailand?

How about 'All you can eat - The Sad bastard's guide to dealing with loneliness'?

Sums this thread up nicely

:angry: Sums his life up. :o Nothing to do so go talk to prostitute's and drink beer with the other loser's on Soi 80, :realangry:

So it's a book about shagging prostitutes and getting drunk, not Thailand?

How about 'All you can eat - The Sad bastard's guide to dealing with loneliness'?

Sums this thread up nicely

:angry: Sums his life up. :o Nothing to do so go talk to prostitute's and drink beer with the other loser's on Soi 80, :realangry:

OK smart ass. You don't even know me and you're slating me because I want to make what I consider a humourous post on this forum. I have plenty of things to do and drinking beer and talking with bar girls is just one of the mulitude of activities that I engage in from time to time. I'm sure the vast majority of people on this forum see no harm in that. What have you got against soi 80? there are plenty of interesting people that like soi 80 that are not classed as 'losers'. Please tell me what is your definition of a loser? some might say that a person that continuously posts on this forum and purposefully antagonises other people because they have nothing better to do is a loser....so where do you drink or hang out, and who do you talk with? please tell us so that we may make some derogatory comments about your habits, likes and opinions.

Perhaps you could enjoy the light hearted spirit of the original post and suggest a witty title for a book about foreigners' explots in Thailand rather than resort to sly and unnecessary insults. Thankyou very much. I await your fabulous suggestions.