The Best Honda Dealer

tommyp50

I think the prices a pretty much fixed.

But you might be able to squeeze some extras in,like remote for the lock and stuff like that.

Oh,and make sure that your car actually is new,and not a showmodel.

Can't advise a dealer though,but i am looking to buy one myself,as soon as i find somebody to guarantee.....So post what your result is.

I think the prices a pretty much fixed.

But you might be able to squeeze some extras in,like remote for the lock and stuff like that.

Oh,and make sure that your car actually is new,and not a showmodel.

Can't advise a dealer though,but i am looking to buy one myself,as soon as i find somebody to guarantee.....So post what your result is.

I bought a Honda Jazz from Rangsit Honda up from the airport on the right hand side , next to the Ford Dealers .. Good service and reasonable english around ..all small faults corrected without hesitation ...my advise if you buy the best safety model ie airbags and ABS they cannot be retrofitted easily ... but save a fortune and forgo the alloys ( stay with the 14inch as 15 plus means low profile tyres and a very hard ride ) and forgo the side skirts and spoilers . Then go across the road to the after market guys there are loads of them and browse the catalogues choose your spoilers and skirts parking sensors etc and within a day in my case they were delivered and fitted. Then I went down to Lam luka and had a difficult time choosing genuine honda alloys / new but second hand . The boy racers must change the originals so trade them in ..mine cost me 4000 baht including tyre change balancing and alloy coloured valve caps . I did this all in a day I pre ordered the skirts spoiler and parking sensors , pre checked the alloys , the car was collected at 10:00 am and by 3pm was in my drive all completed.. total saving was over 35000 baht at least . ps the Jazz is great I loved to drive it but after 14 months my wife has inherited it and I have the big family car now a Toyota Wish .