Cost Of Lcd Monitors

Hal65

Hi,Just curious: How much will a 24" LCD computer monitor cost in Thailand?I'm weighing the pros and cons of bringing my monitor vs buying and selling. The one I have is 1900x1980 resolution and I need that screen space for my work.Thanks

I bought a Samsung S24A350H 24 inch 1920x1080 monitor from JIB last month for 6650B. There were a few other brands in similar price range (e.g. BenQ around 7000). Check the online stores pinned in this forum for more prices.

Dell [E22311H]

5,099 บาท (ราคารวมค่าจัดส่งแล้ว) form Dell.co.th

Have seen a 23" Dell at Pantip 2, for 4,099 baht, other makes the same price or cheaper, Acer 24" for 4,699 baht, LG 24" 5,999 baht. also bigger different makes 27" between 10 - 12,000 baht

Having just gotten smacked to the tune of $250 for my second 20 kg bag on a flight from China just yesterday, I'd ditch the one you have an buy it here.

First time I've ever paid for a second non-overweight bag on an international flight. And the last time I'll ever fly China Southern- and not just because of the bag fee.

Edited by impulse

I purchased a Dell dell U2412m from http://www.dellpromotion.com/ couple months ago

It is a 24" e-IPS panel with 1920 x 1200 resolution

The review: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2412m.htm

Because there is no price list on the website or brochure, U need to call Dell customer service and ask them to give you a quote. It cost me around 9600baht (Cant remember the exact price). Very happy with the purchase since I still prefer e-IPS panel than TFT panel

Leaving aside price, how do you plan to bring the screen.

Unless it is very well packed I would be worried about damage in transit.

If in the original box, then you run the risk of customs asking for duty.