Hike To Khao Phanom Bencha Park?

malamala

We will be in Krabi and would like to hike to the top of the peak Khao Phanom Bencha.

Would you know if we need to have a guide or can we hike by ourselves? How do we contact the guide and what is the cost for 2 people?

this seems to be impossible to find anywhere.

Can you help us with the information, or perhaps refer us to a reliable travel agent who would be able to find this information for us.

I tried to find out if we can sleep in this national park (if they have a bungalows for rent) but with no luck

any suggestions, guidance are appreciated.

thank you for responding

we will have very limited time as this is our vacation , therefore I would like to organize it ahead of time.

Can you recommend any reliable travel agent in Krabi who may be able to help us or at least point to the right direction?

thank you for responding

we will have very limited time as this is our vacation , therefore I would like to organize it ahead of time.

Can you recommend any reliable travel agent in Krabi who may be able to help us or at least point to the right direction?

I think Forum rules say I cannot post direct links or contacts, due to the fact that then people would be promoting their stuff all over, but I do know there is a travel desk at the front of Ao Nang Grand Inn. The girls there tend to speak English pretty well. Mods- I have no business connection here.

Google Ao Nang Grand Inn, it will come up as Ao Nang Grand Inn "Krabi Hostel" (as it is sort of backpacker accommodations), from their site go to the contacts page and send email to the two addresses listed. They should be able to help.

Contact Phanom Bencha Mountain Resort. The owner is called Son, he is a guide and he does trips up to the top.

It's quite a hike by all accounts and you definately need a guide. I think you camp at the top too to see the sunrise in the morning too.

The resort is beautifull too