Gloss Paint Wanted

meatboy

as i have posted before our wooden windows and doors are looking the worse for wear,we want to change them all [30] to uvpc,but we have visitors for the next six months so i thought i will give them a lick of paint.i went to home pro but couldnt find gloss only semi-gloss.as all the paints had base letters on the tins we were told by the staff they are ok but you have to mix thinner with the paint,i was given some by the builders that came to do some work last week so i tested some on the window frame,the paint was so thin it wouldnt stay on the brush, that was no good.i did see some gloss enamel which was suitable for metal and wood has any body used this,any replies would be gratefully recieved.:jap:

Probably the builder thinned the paint to a spraying-viscosity.

The easiest way to dilute, if necessary, is to dilute it to the same viscosity as the viscosity of a low-fat yoghurt and that means approx. 10% dilution.

TOA, Beger, Nippon do have high gloss enamels in their program.

Probably the builder thinned the paint to a spraying-viscosity.

The easiest way to dilute, if necessary, is to dilute it to the same viscosity as the viscosity of a low-fat yoghurt and that means approx. 10% dilution.

TOA, Beger, Nippon do have high gloss enamels in their program.

thanks for that you have come to my rescue once again,i will get the high gloss enamel,our builders dont have a gun they only got one brush between them.