Swimming Pools Hua Hin.

heavytree

I sometimes visit Hua Hin.  Does anybody know of any hotel with pools that I can use and pay a fee. Preferably near the centre of the town.  Thanks.

Most of the hotels do offer deals for non-residents, ranging from the Hilton (which charges a ridiculous sum, more like a room rate) down to the Sport Villa (south HH), which charges 50 baht. One I tried & liked was the Majestic Beach (near the Palace) which charges 100bt a day per person.

These prices may have changed, especially as we're now in the peak season, so check first, OK? :o

Not near the center of town but near the airport is Palm Hills Country Club, just before the airport, was 50 baht for non-members, pool, nice setting, tennis etc as well.

Edit/Or, stay at the Subhamitra, 650 bt, aircon, swimming pool, cable, center of town and very nice folks.

Edited by baht&sold

Would agree with B&S. Palm Hills is a great setting and definitely worth the effort of getting to. It's only 15 mins from the centre of town.

As often as not, you're the only person there during the week. Makes me feel like a millionaire for a few hours - a pleasant change.

I sometimes visit Hua Hin.  Does anybody know of any hotel with pools that I can use and pay a fee. Preferably near the centre of the town.  Thanks.

Most of the hotels do offer deals for non-residents, ranging from the Hilton (which charges a ridiculous sum, more like a room rate) down to the Sport Villa (south HH), which charges 50 baht. One I tried & liked was the Majestic Beach (near the Palace) which charges 100bt a day per person.

These prices may have changed, especially as we're now in the peak season, so check first, OK? :o

Thank you for the info, I will try Majestic Beach.