Weather Updates Please

rocketmanbkk

Hi

Coming to Thai Wednesday 19th. Can anyone in Pattaya Beach area please povide weather updates on a daily basis please?

I have a small child and if flooding etc. we may need to cancel.

Is there any flooding in the area? Can we get from Swampy to Pattaya easily without hazards?

I'll appreciate updates as to weather (beautiful sunshine to torrential rains!) and any flooding updates as well as other snippets.

Thanks all.

Useful reply, if a little hostile. Are you guys vying to be worse than the Phuket forum in your outlook to other members?:rolleyes: .

I'm also bringing my family to Jomtien next week (have finally given up on driving from Khantaralak to Chiang Mai) so, like Rocketman, would appreciate an occasional weather update/flood report. We have all seen postings about flooding of streets in Pattaya in recent weeks and only those who have been there in the rainy season would know that it is mostly only disruptive in the short term and usually skirtable around.

No doubt Rocketman is not worried as such either - just helpful to know whether to divert elsewhere.

Kids are on holiday in many parts of Thailand - are Jomtien guest houses/hotels full? I doubt it, but thought I would ask while I'm here.

Something to keep in mind about floods & Pattaya: parts of Pattaya routinely flood every time there is a heavy rainfall -- couple times a year? They have NOTHING to do with the current national calamity of massive regions of Thailand being flooded. And, when Pattaya has these floods, they usually drain away within a day, if not hours.