Hello

flossie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is indeed. My good lady, married 4 years. Unfortunately she isnt feeling very beautiful at the moment, she is 4 months pregenant and starting to show, she thinks she looks like a beached whale.

Personaly i think she looks even more sexy than usual, dont know why, but she wont believe me when i tell her, maybe i will go out and buy her some flowers tommorrow, make her feel a little bit better. :o

Do Not Feed The Troll.

I thought we were past that anyway. I thought we were talking about lady curves.

So tell us Glauka what are your curves like? :D:o:D

Very nice... I am a flamenco dancer...So yes i will say I have very nice curves...Flamenco guitar shape but thinner... :D:D:D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I am in love :D Just dont tell the wife :D

your secret safe with me two :burp:

She is indeed. My good lady, married 4 years. Unfortunately she isnt feeling very beautiful at the moment, she is 4 months pregenant and starting to show, she thinks she looks like a beached whale.

Personaly i think she looks even more sexy than usual, dont know why, but she wont believe me when i tell her, maybe i will go out and buy her some flowers tommorrow, make her feel a little bit better. :D

OH yes do it!!! I agree with you I think pregnant woman are so much beautiful...they have like a nice sort of aura ( do not if that´s the right word).

Congratulation for the coming baby!!!!!! :o

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I am in love :D Just dont tell the wife :D

your secret safe with me two :D

Maybe you are not such an annoying person after all flossie... we will see. Keep trying and maybe you can make some friends here. There are lots of nice people here and maybe you are missing them for being so negative and hard on them... :o

Edited by Glauka

what is everything? i ask for estonian help ancd now rubbish i not understand.the pig play this game and show me how before he play with toilet and fall stupid, stuoid fat english bastard.

he call me flossie and i ask why long time before.he say dog name in sexy book.not my name which is longer but i not want you all know. i say short name is valli, name my mother calls me but never mind.

english is stuoid but i dont care because i am girl of world now and have more money but i never firget my family.

IS 4 now but cannot sleep.

Canot wait for later when something better happen but you peeple not nice.ok ?? sorry not want to make laugh at english fat girl but they so ugly and make bad noise all the times.

estonia better now but money no good unles speak good english and go universty when you talk like american and everyone think you number 1.england ok but dirty.i make good money in Reading but no style like London wher freinds work and have rich boys who spend.they ok now and we think life good.my boy talk good before but now make me think he pig.still sleep loud but i kick him and nothing happen.

now what you want to say.I am good to look at and have funny smile.

Hello 12Call, aka Paddy, aka Stephen..... good try ! :o:cheesy::D

Do Not Feed The Troll.

I thought we were past that anyway. I thought we were talking about lady curves.

So tell us Glauka what are your curves like? :D:o:D

Very nice... I am a flamenco dancer...So yes i will say I have very nice curves...Flamenco guitar shape but thinner... :D:D:D

That means you've really nice legs. I used to dance (Jazz and Tap) I was always blown away by the women I danced with, such rock hard legs that were shaped so well, like a Greek statue. A well trimmed/trained body is a work of art.