Motor Bike Crash

zzzgoodnight

Really sorry to here biker Alan Buriram had a bad crash,i must say the driving over here is shocking u take your life in your hands when u go on the roads so riding a big bike is dangerous.I here he broke his leg and other injuries,<snip>

Edited by soundman
Allegation of a defamatory nature have been removed.

Riding in Thailand is a challenge. They see you but treat you as a scooter. A big bike is not nearly as maneuverable as a scooter. They do not seem to get that.

I have devised a plan for those that insist on passing while they are looking at 3 lamps on bright. It is called a big red/white stick. More like a bat of the hardest wood I could find with which I intend to knock off mirrors.

I have already given a few taps. Generally they see it and move back to their lane.

Sorry, but I disagree.

There's no doubt Thailand has certain challenges driving or riding. But compared to other neighbouring countries, it's a breeze.

Generally Thailand roads are good to excellent. I only wish they'd signpost road works more efficiently.

Drink/Drug driving/riding is a hug issue in Thailand which contributes to a huge percentage of accidents.

The other two types that frustrate me are 1) Young hoons 2) Old farmers, male and female, who have never learnt how to drive.

Sorry to hear the guy had an accident. Hope you recover and get back in the saddle.

From the way you descibe the guy it would be unlikely he would gain too much sympathy from readers here when he broke himself instead of others. <_<

Concur completely, Croc. Hard to conjure up any sympathy if the guy is as much of a &lt;deleted&gt; as described. Kinda makes you realize the power of karma though!