Fortuner Wheels

Banzai99

Dogs have pizzed on my Fortuners alloy wheels for a few years and they show signs of corrosion, ( Yeah Yeah, I know, the dogs have good taste! ) rolleyes.gif Is there anyway to make my wheels look new again ?

If not where am I likely to find second hand wheels for a Fortuner ?

Cheers guys,

Go to any big tire shop and they can polish (buff) them out like new along with a re-spray of clear coat, or they will know where you can go to get it done. I was quoted Bht 1,000 per wheel for my Fortuner last month, but haven't done it yet.

Go to any big tire shop and they can polish (buff) them out like new along with a re-spray of clear coat, or they will know where you can go to get it done. I was quoted Bht 1,000 per wheel for my Fortuner last month, but haven't done it yet.

Thanks Hedonist, where did you get the quote from exactly ?

And really, they can have them looking all shiny band new again ?

Thanks Hedonist, where did you get the quote from exactly ?

And really, they can have them looking all shiny band new again ?

I'm out towards Mahidol University in Salaya. As I said, I haven't yet done the wheels on the Fortuner, but did do my aluminum wheels off my little Suzuki Caribbean a few time while I lived in Patts years ago and they turned out great. They dis-mount the tire of course and then buff out the wheel using a polishing compound taking out any dis coloration and scratches as long as they aren't too deep. Then they spray a clear coat to protect it all. Sure beats buying a new set of rims even if you have it done every 18 months or so.

:angry: Usually caused initially by nit wits hammering Weights on ,instead a Adhesive ones. Then Fido etches through the damaged lacquer. So i run em over.

You don't go to Cockpit as in car wheels outlet then.:whistling:

Don't think he goes anywhere. :lol: