Trs Pool Salt Suppliers

vistana

We are trying to find out if there is a local supplier of TRS Pool Salt (25 kilo bags) in Hua Hin, this salt has a stabilizer built in so to speak, the manufacturer company is in Bangkok, but hopefully they might have a local distributor.

Any one know if any of the Hua Hin Pool Companies sell this product?

Thanks

Vistana

I thought TRS was in Korat -I'm sure that's what it said on the website when I looked it up. Maybe they have a sales office in BKK

I believe you can order 100 x 25kg bags (minimum) direct from the factory. If you have a few mates or Tv members in the area with chlorinators you could buy a couple of years supply each on the cheap.

PS - yes it says that it contains a stabiliser, but one farang husband of a pool chemicals supplier here in Issaan said he had tried to find out from TRS what the stabiliser is, without success, so maybe it's a myth!

• 4 months later...

Still trying to find a local supplier of TRS Pool Salt, have tried many pool shops in Hua Hin and all say they can not obtain it which is rather odd as it is a very good product and only slightly more expensive than the ordinary refined TRS salt.

Would like 12 bags and don't mind trying slightly further afield if any one can tell me where I can get it?

Thanks

Vistana