Bkk-Immigration Getting Hit By Flooding

Chaengwattana Road in front of Government Complex flooded

The Nation

The section of Chaengwattana Road in front of the Government Complex has been inundated, a senior police officer said Friday.

Pol Lt Col Bodin Phasuk, deputy chief of Thung Song Hong police station, said floodwaters continued to overflow the banks of Prapal Canal to inundate the road.

Bodin said the level of water was about 20 to 40 centimetres high.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-10-21

A quick question that hopefully someone can answer: I am traveling out of Thailand next week, and need to get a re-entry permit for my retirement visa before leaving. Chang Wattana has been closed for the last 3 days. Noone answers the phone, and my E-mails to them are as yet unanswered. Does anyone know for sure if this can now be done at the airport or if it can be done elsewhere? I still have a week before I leave.

Chiang Watanna has not been closed any day this week. But we have a long weekend so will be closed at least the next three days. Yes there is a desk at airport that should be open 06-2400. You can also do at old immigration office Suan Plu on Saturday mornings and should use there email system to make application.

Chiang Watanna has not been closed any day this week. But we have a long weekend so will be closed at least the next three days. Yes there is a desk at airport that should be open 06-2400. You can also do at old immigration office Suan Plu on Saturday mornings and should use there email system to make application.

What is their email address?

It seems the road to Immigration is still passable and the situation is not as bad as initially reported. I therefor close this topic. if the situation in that area deteriorates and immirgation will not be accesseble we will open op a new thread with a fresh warning.

Of course immigration is closed today as it is a holiday.