Rugby World Cup

gamini

where can I watch the world cup where there are a few Frenchmen around. I am not French but I would like them to win because when they do play well

they are spectacular. Like they did at twickenam quite some years back . We bood them in the first half but madly cheered them in the second because they payed such a spectacular game, it was impossible not to cheer them.

Don't know about French guys and gals, but I think if you watch it in one of the main sporting bars advertising it, there will be some Aussies cheering for the French, so you won't feel isolated. biggrin.gif

This WC belongs to the Kiwis!..................sorry.gif to all my French friends.......whoever they are.unsure.gif

I wonder after the All Blacks do their Haka, whether the French will kiss them on both cheeks?

Edited by uptheos

There is a French owned bar with very vocal Rugby supporters on Moon Muang about two doors south of Soi 2. A very nice looking bar which I think is called Sunset, or something close to that. It is about 3 doors from Mad Dog. Choke again kiwis.

There is a French owned bar with very vocal Rugby supporters on Moon Muang about two doors south of Soi 2. A very nice looking bar which I think is called Sunset, or something close to that. It is about 3 doors from Mad Dog. Choke again kiwis.

Yes, Sunset (a.k.a Sunrise) is a great place.