Sometime The Best Intentions Are The Wrong Thing

ray23

I'm back on the west coast of Canada now, taking a day off work (1pm now).  :D

cv

Vancouver?

I like Edmonton most! Best place so far I've been! :D

Victoria. We're a more exclusive environment with a large expanse of water to keep the Vancouver people from coming over here and stealing our cars, as they tend to do. :o

Edmonton is fine, but its -35 in the winter, and about 8 here. In Chiang Mai its much better :D

cv

...Edmonton is fine, but its -35 in the winter, and about 8 here. In Chiang Mai its much better  :D

cv

It's even warmer in Phuket. :D

Too warm for me. I also know CM better and can drive all over now without accidently winding up in a neighbouring province (only once). Last time in Phuket I was lost constantly. :o

cv

"Imagine being in a place where eveything is clean even the roads, where people have two and three cars live in big houses, eat exotic foriegn food all the time, spend  4000 baht for dinner. "

Huh, which part of America did they go to, because on my 7-8 trips there I dont think I've seen those roads, or the people queing up to pay $100 a meal, or in fact eating exotic foreign food all the time (unless you are talking about Pizza).

I doubt she was wowed by the place, probably the exact opposite - went there expecting it to be Utopia and when it wasnt wanted to change her circumstances.  Are you sure the guy didnt take her back to some trailer park and expect her to be happy and to fit in?

Well as luck would have it that is exactly where she ended up Palm Springs California. Well if your Thia Sizzlers is exotic foods. A dinner out in that area for two with drinks in a good resturaqnt will run you $100 or more. I was really referring to exotic foods to us, I have that here, but to Thai's it's just normal food.

There are many parts of America that you are right about, but not that one. Interestingly enough Thai food would be very expensive there. Housing arrangements I don't know.