What Is The Cheapest/Easiest Way To Get A Tr Visa?

Hello...

Where is the cheapest/easiest place to get a tourist visa for Thailand?

I was thinking of going to Phnom Penh for a few days, but how are the prices? The last time I got a tourist visa was in Vientiane and that place was quite expensive... How does Cambodia compare?

Any advice or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Also, is there any way of getting a Tourist Visa without having to leave Thailand?

Thanks!

You must leave the Kingdom. If you leave by land border and return you get 15 days, by air 30 days, these are visa exempt entries, to get a tourist Visa you must visit a Thai Consulate in a neighboring country. The success of your application may depend on your previous visa history, how many what type etc.

Edited by CharlieH

You must leave the Kingdom. If you leave by land border and return you get 15 days, by air 30 days, these are visa exempt entries, to get a tourist Visa you must visit a Thai Consulate in a neighboring country. The success of your application may depend on your previous visa history, how many what type etc.

Thank you for your reply. I am aware of everything you stated. I was just curious about the most inexpensive route to take... like what bordering country is the cheapest to visit by plane? Or the cheapest to get a tourist visa from...

thanks....