How Long Did It Took To Marry Your Thai Girlfriend

fanta rood

How long?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im dancing now , Black eyes pea, My Hump..

Maybe he's interested to have marriage status for visa purpose?

no, if i was married with him, i'd have to move my @rse to farangland. not about work permit in LOS

Yeah marry someone as soon as possible. You never know what is going to happen tomorrow. cough

:o:D:D

im  dancing now , Black eyes pea, My Hump..
Maybe he's interested to have marriage status for visa purpose?

no, if i was married with him, i'd have to move my @rse to farangland. not about work permit in LOS

Poor girl :o It's a fkg long flight to farangland, much better he move his @rse to LOS.

Poor girl :D It's a fkg long flight to farangland, much better he move his @rse to LOS.

:o:D:D:D:D what's a different!!

At least you can sit on your @rse if it doesn't work out since he'll be taking the fkg flight back (same long) instead of you :D

Two years including an excruciating 23 months of negotiation about how much dowry she would bring into the union. I wanted five million but her tight fisted parents only wanted to give me a miserly million. Bah! that would'nt even get me a Camry never mind a Benz.

:o

Edited by naka

• 1 month later...
How Long Did It Took To Marry Your Thai Girlfriend

fanta rood.. do you wanna know indeed ,dont u? :o

i will give you a clue .. i'm single :D

we can try and then you will get the answer by yourself :D:D:D:D

Single, eh, BambinA? Then, with your permission, I'd like to nominate you as the most eligible bachelorette on TV. :D

Gents, please keep the queue in single file! :D

Six months after first meeting, although felt pressured by the British embassy after them inferring mariage was the only way she would be granted a visa.

Five months later we moved back to Los, and have had over three years of happiness here.

No regrets. :o

Edited by mike100

:o  can  we marry with someone we dont love him,her yet  ??

Yes. It seems that arranged marriages can work.

Tutsiwarrior described his marriage as an 'arrangement'. From his posts, the marriage seems to be working.

There's supposed to be a difference between romatic love, which lasts about three years, and married love, which should develop simply from being a couple and then take over. I haven't noticed the difference, but than as an item we haven't quite completed eight years - it's six years nine months since we married.

Why are you learning mandarin? Just curious. :D

I have to take a language course as part of my major. I choose Mandarin because if I stay in the states I will teach Asian history, as well as I want to read the classics in Mandarin, plus it will help me learn other Asian languages and last but not least if we move to Thailand it will be one more language I can speak to help me get around Asia. I am learning Thai as well, I find Mandarin much easier BTW.

Come on! How the hel_l would mandarin be easier than thai? :o

(Speaking from a person who spoke chinese since 36 yrs)

It has fewer tones. However I am also speaking about the written part of the language. All the things that go around Thai letters make it somewhat difficult. I am able to produce the sounds in Mandarin much easier than in Thai.

i know about 4 words in Mandarin so maybe i'm way off here, but I thought Mandarin had 6 tones and the chinese alphabet runs into thousands of characters. how can that be easier than thai?

Can we move the language discussion to the language sub-forum? (And we should add somethign to the forum rules to prevent posting while drunk. :o

Anyway: 4 years I think. Though living together for 3.5, so marriage didn't change all that much.

Cheers,

Chanchao