Htc Mobiles

binnsy

Fortune would be best area to get a battery at the moment

There is an official HTC store at Fortune and any replacement battery you buy there will cost you a fortune! I was quoted about B 1400 (US$ 45) for a 2nd battery for my HTC Desire. Went on eBay and found a Hong Kong based seller of new Desire replacement batteries offering 2 batteries and a recharger-plug for about US$ 15 (shipping included)! Ordered from them and arrived at my door in Pattaya in about 15 days :)

PM me if you want seller info as don't think can post such commercial info in the open :o

Edited by FarangBuddha

Fortune would be best area to get a battery at the moment

There is an official HTC store at Fortune and any replacement battery you buy there will cost you a fortune! I was quoted about B 1400 (US$ 45) for a 2nd battery for my HTC Desire. Went on eBay and found a Hong Kong based seller of new Desire replacement batteries offering 2 batteries and a recharger-plug for about US$ 15 (shipping included)! Ordered from them and arrived at my door in Pattaya in about 15 days :)

PM me if you want seller info as don't think can post such commercial info in the open :o

did you have to pay import duty?