Architect And Contruction Company Phuket

dartvidar

I have planed to soon start to build a house so I looking for a good Architect and a construction company in Phuket.

I looking for a English speaking Thai Architect and construction company, who does good job, thrust full, and not over charging to muche. (This is maybe a difficul combination in Phuket ;) ).

I have seen lot off Bullshit constructions in Phuket, so I hope to find a company that does a better job.

I will prefer a constructing company where I can supply building material by my self.

Do you have good experience with some companys?

I understand the problem as I've spent two years planning our house and looking at numerous builders. We finally chose a small Bangkok-based builder who was introduced by friends who worked in Phuket for a long time as the project manager on some major jobs prior to starting his own company a few years ago. The builder, his right hand man and myself have designed the house (no architect) and the very impressive 3D software they have used has made that pretty easy.

As for speaking English 1) that's not going to happen with the builder we have (we speak Thai) but his wife speaks reasonable English and she helps run the business as well as being the interior designer and 2) thats rule out a Phuket-based builder we very nearly used who built a friend's house and did a great job on it.

We intend to start building on a headland in Kamala in a month or two so feel free to pm me if you want to talk as the house design and builder are critical decisions and Thailand (like other places) is full of horror stories of jobs that went seriously wrong.

Hi dartvidar,

I can recommend a construction company based in Phuket John Antony Group, they have in-house Architects interior designers, Engineers & all that you can expect from a professional company. The Architect owner of the company is from the UK Tony King his contact phone number is: 0852275608, please check out there last project www.villas-aelita-phuket.com or call Tony and ask him to show you the quality of his contract works, i know they have other projects on the go at the moment. I am a owner of one of his villas and i am 100% satisfied with this professional company and the quality that i was presented and bought, it was a pleasure to work with them.