Look Great In There Own Habitat

chrisandsu

Was just reading an earlier thread on here where a few people suggested that Thailand has the most bountiful and beautiful women on earth , i have to disagree and say there is beautiful women, but take away the skinny bodys and a fair few are munters , went into a club a while ago and there was a group of Thai women (all looked like ex pattaya girls) they looked horrendous and did not quite have the same look as they do in the exotic climates of there habitats!

so this is a warning, once they step off the plane to farang land you may think they have been beaten with the ugly stick in economy class so best to leave your stick of rock there

Not only Thai women. I would never take an expat back to Farang land. I am rich and handsome here.

I have not figured out the difference between reality and fantasy. I am now getting ready to go out to my fantasy restaurant which sells fantasy English food, served by fantasy waitresses in unbelievably short fantasy skirts that come off in a fantastically short period of time to provide a fantasy dessert.

I have to be home by 6 because my fantasy GF gets off work and joins me for a fantasy evening of watching fantasy movies on TV. We then go to bed and I am probably not really sleeping or whatever but I don't feel tired.

Sure I think Thai women are the best looking in the world but I am sure it is just my fantasy.

perfectly right response Kerry, very impressed by it i think you caught what i was trying to say im all for everyone living there fantasy but at some point reality sets in with a big bang

Not only Thai women. I would never take an expat back to Farang land. I am rich and handsome here.

I have not figured out the difference between reality and fantasy. I am now getting ready to go out to my fantasy restaurant which sells fantasy English food, served by fantasy waitresses in unbelievably short fantasy skirts that come off in a fantastically short period of time to provide a fantasy dessert.

I have to be home by 6 because my fantasy GF gets off work and joins me for a fantasy evening of watching fantasy movies on TV. We then go to bed and I am probably not really sleeping or whatever but I don't feel tired.

Sure I think Thai women are the best looking in the world but I am sure it is just my fantasy.

I think he was saying that he has everything he could want, and he is not missing anything from back home, so while you may be a bit jaded over the bar and street girls you have spent time with, he is happy with a nice and beautiful girl that (assumingly) doesn't have pole dancing experience.

I have to agree in some respect though. I was very disappointed when I visited the tourist areas, and found that every girl from the cutie I met at kick-boxing to the hairdresser in the mall to the 7-11 cashier was willing to put out only if I paid for it. I wont lie- I expected to do the naughty bachelor thing, but my main goal was a bit of genuine romance and to prove to myself that I could come here and find a nice girl, start a business, have a good life and be happy. I left thinking I could at best come back to do some business, and maybe be a bachelor hiring temporary girlfriends until I die.

I had a great time there, for sure. But the Farangs before me have earned such a lovely reputation, I think the chances are pretty dam_n slim that I'll meet the woman of my dreams there. They've kind of been trained to see us as ATMs, an escape route, a golden ticket out of poverty.

kerryk seems to have found one of the elusive good ones that he can count on. They do exist, chrisandsu, but you wont find them in a girly bar or a night club. Which is why I have vowed to avoid those places on my next visit. I don't like the alcohol any more, and I don't want just a temporary partner. I'm past that phase of my life.

perfectly right response Kerry, very impressed by it i think you caught what i was trying to say im all for everyone living there fantasy but at some point reality sets in with a big bang

I think he was saying that he has everything he could want, and he is not missing anything from back home, so while you may be a bit jaded over the bar and street girls you have spent time with, he is happy with a nice and beautiful girl that (assumingly) doesn't have pole dancing experience.

I have to agree in some respect though. I was very disappointed when I visited the tourist areas, and found that every girl from the cutie I met at kick-boxing to the hairdresser in the mall to the 7-11 cashier was willing to put out only if I paid for it. I wont lie- I expected to do the naughty bachelor thing, but my main goal was a bit of genuine romance and to prove to myself that I could come here and find a nice girl, start a business, have a good life and be happy. I left thinking I could at best come back to do some business, and maybe be a bachelor hiring temporary girlfriends until I die.

I had a great time there, for sure. But the Farangs before me have earned such a lovely reputation, I think the chances are pretty dam_n slim that I'll meet the woman of my dreams there. They've kind of been trained to see us as ATMs, an escape route, a golden ticket out of poverty.

kerryk seems to have found one of the elusive good ones that he can count on. They do exist, chrisandsu, but you wont find them in a girly bar or a night club. Which is why I have vowed to avoid those places on my next visit. I don't like the alcohol any more, and I don't want just a temporary partner. I'm past that phase of my life.