Where Can I Find Stainless Steal Fasteners, Nuts And Bolts In Pattaya?

thaidiver

Seat Boat, top end of Pattaya Thai

Thanx but been there also, they are not very helpful and gave me the run around.

ok, sorry about that

try the marine shop on the corner of the junction into naklua

the one with traffic lights on sukhumvit road with the big school on the left

What thread do you want, if metric I would not be looking at a boat joint.

For bolts and other fasteners I usually just head out to Hardware House @ PinTong on the 7 motorway, they carry a large range including stainless, beats driving around on a wild goose chase in the Pattaya traffic.

One of the hardware shops on Thepprasit has a very good selection of what you want. It's on the left as you drive towards Suk from Jomtien, but hard to describe exactly as there's half a dozen similar shops near there. Your best bet is to ask either a motorbike taxi driver, or at a motorbike repair shop (there's one on the Tesco Lotus side of Thepprasit not far from the Outlet Mall) to point it out to you. The old mild steel bolts on my samlor were rusted through, and that shop's where I got replacements. Cheap as chips, around 20 or 30 Baht each depending on the size.

For bolts and other fasteners I usually just head out to Hardware House @ PinTong on the 7 motorway, they carry a large range including stainless, beats driving around on a wild goose chase in the Pattaya traffic.

I'm looking for metric only. How far up is hardware House? I think I know where it is

I'm looking for metric only. How far up is hardware House? I think I know where it is

Bout 20 minute drive.

One of the hardware shops on Thepprasit has a very good selection of what you want. It's on the left as you drive towards Suk from Jomtien, but hard to describe exactly as there's half a dozen similar shops near there. Your best bet is to ask either a motorbike taxi driver, or at a motorbike repair shop (there's one on the Tesco Lotus side of Thepprasit not far from the Outlet Mall) to point it out to you. The old mild steel bolts on my samlor were rusted through, and that shop's where I got replacements. Cheap as chips, around 20 or 30 Baht each depending on the size.

Yes this small fronted shop has a massive variety of s/s nuts and bolts, it's before the petrol station as you drive towards the suk.

As above, used this place for years, in the parade of shops before the garage driving towards Suk, once you see the store front you will know its the right place, they have items in stainless that you wouldn't expect to see..........