Photography (Or Travel) Vest

Spartans

Hi all,

I am looking for a photography vest (or maybe a travel vest) in Bangkok. Been living here for 4 years and never seen one. Fotofile doesn't have it. There must be some place that sell it, but I'm dont go to shoping malls that much, so I don't know where. Any advice will be much appreciated!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

I live in them - litterally - I wear them to work and at home. i would shower in them if I could. You can get them on ebay. I have seen them in Chiang Mai kad Suan so they must be about. The ones I have seen in Thailand are very heavy weight denim though. They look good but are too hot for me to wear, I got my last lot (3 from UK - Ebay. They worked out at $25US each inc freight. The zips are not good though. The other thing is to check out a tropical jacket from ScotEvest. They are very good and you can use them to carry huge amounts of kit without being too obvious. If you put them on your email list they will give you an allert when they have them on special. Usually 20% off. You want the lightweight one.

http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/Mens-Lightweight-Vest.shtml