Thai Language Course Offerings In Cm

samsara

The other way around. Walen is across from Kad Suan Kaew and Pro Language is next to Think Park(corner of Huay Kaew and Nimman)

awesome thanks. That seems to be what i've heard to...but it also seems like when it comes to those two schools it's down to opinion. That's why i wanted to go to AUA cause i've been there before.

anyway. where exactly is walen located? Pro Language is out near Kad Suen Kaew right? I don't wear a helmet (i know stupid) so if i have class in the morning i need to go somewhere i can avoid the cops! also if it's close to central airport that would be good too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of a southern forum, is it in TV or elsewhere?

Yes it's on Thaivisa. Problem is that Chumphon is a bit north for Southern and a bit south for Hua Hin Forum. But I do see some local question about Chumphon in Southern Thailand forum. Those are you closest Thaivisa local forums

http://www.thaivisa....thailand-forum/

http://www.thaivisa....n-cha-am-forum/

Hi, I am a student at Pro Language School, and have been there just over 2 years. I can definitely recommend it as a very good school.

I have tried several other schools before deciding on Pro Language and also have talked to many people who attend different schools. I think I was very luck to find Pro Language. Some other school really do seem to be a wast of money and are just interested in making money, not caring about the students.

Because Pro Language is one of the original Language school in Chiang Mai, the visa process runs very smoothly and its well thought of by the Thai Immigration. The teachers are all properly qualified and have years of experience. The whole place has a nice friendly and relaxed atmosphere and the course material is good quality.

They are also very accommodating in terms of class times, days and sizes. As they have many students they have many classes and will be able to put you in one at the right level.

Go and have a free trial lesson there and see if you like it! Oh and you can also check out their website for costs.

Good luck in your search.

• 9 months later...

Question: Let's say you enroll in a Thai Language school for an educational visa, and the requirement is 200 hours (or whatever) for a year. Do they allow you to take the hours whenever you'd like to come in, or is it set at 5 hours a week for example?

I definitely want to learn the language, but I don't want to be tied down for months at a time.

Question: Let's say you enroll in a Thai Language school for an educational visa, and the requirement is 200 hours (or whatever) for a year. Do they allow you to take the hours whenever you'd like to come in, or is it set at 5 hours a week for example?

I definitely want to learn the language, but I don't want to be tied down for months at a time.

Hi Matt

We are a forum sponsor.

In addition to our TEFL certification course, we offer one-to-one or one-to-two (plus a partner or friend) Thai language classes with flexible schedules. You and your teacher decide together the days and times you will study. The course hours need to be completed within a 1-year period.

You also tell your teacher your objectives (reading, writing, speaking, listening, business, etc.) and a curriculum is prepared to match these. You'll be placement tested before you start studying so that your teacher can pitch lessons to your level.

If you want to drop classes for a few weeks or even months, that's not a problem; you won't be penalized so long as we receive at least 24 hours notice.

We provide 1-year non-immigrant ED visa support for students taking our 1-year courses.

More information on our website: http://www.studythaichiangmai.com/

John.

Edited by SEETEFL