Visa Run To Maesai From Changmai 3 In A Roll - Is It Ok

Ta22

before i went to got my O visa , i was on visa run , those ar ethe old days i really miss them ,

few years back there came up with some kinda weird rule like 90 days not more then 2 or 3 re-entry .

and not follow it for about 4 years now since i switch my visa .

so is checking it out so the info i am giving will not get people into trouble .

Thanks.

There is no limit. :)

I think you need to clarify what type of visa..... Non Imm with multiple entry are just limited to the time span of your visa sticker [with each entry being for a period of 90 days] ..... Tourist visas or exempt 30 day stamps I believe are limited to three, but remember at Mae Sai, [a land crossing] you only get 15 days...

This is just my opinion and could [and most probably] be wrong

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

I could be wrong - I am frequently, but I read a posting recently, sorry cannot find lnk, that seems to confirm Sempers's posting that they border crossing 15 day rus are now unlimited. Provided, of course, that you have the dosh for the Myanmar visa and adequate number of blank passport pages

Edited by Gladiator

You can do the Mae Sai run's back to back as many as you want. My partner is doing them at the mo..... like someone said you just need lots of empty pages in your passport! If you need any more advise I'm sure I can help, have been doing this for 5 years!!!!

Thanks guys for the great info , i will pass the info

, i myself used to do the measai visa run on my bike .

but had since bene using O visa . , kinda lose touch with the visa run thing . but i really miss it . i might just go just to have a look . since i got a multi entry O .

:)

but good to know is unlimited again like in the pass . but the sucky part is now is 15 days .

if only ther egive 90 days unlimted run i think chiangmai will be a new expat town in asia for sure .

whahahahahhaha