Fitness Centers In Hua Hin Or Cha-am?

msw

Anybody familiar with fitness centers in the Hua Hin/Cha-am area that offer daily rates? Ideally a nice facility complete with weights, cardio machines, pool, jacuzzi and sauna. I know many local resorts have such facilities and may even offer daily rates, but imagine they are quite expensive and not so convenient.

Thanks,

Matt (Chiang Mai)

You could try The Hilton. They do a deal for the gym - 1,500 per month I think, probably have daily rates as well. I went to join last year, but was told that I couldn't use the pool as there was was shortage of sunbeds so hotel guests came first. That put me off.

Alternatively, there's a Finnish run gym very close to The Grand Hotel. Not sure of cost, but cheaper the the Hilton. No pool.

You could try The Hilton. They do a deal for the gym - 1,500 per month I think, probably have daily rates as well. I went to join last year, but was told that I couldn't use the pool as there was was shortage of sunbeds so hotel guests came first. That put me off.

Alternatively, there's a Finnish run gym very close to The Grand Hotel. Not sure of cost, but cheaper the the Hilton. No pool.

actually they are both the same price,the hilton is your best bet.has all gym equipment,sauna and can use pool.

i thought it was 2000 baht per month though.

and has air con. the Grand is hot hot hot.