Where Does The Mini-Van Stop At Hua Hin

linger

there are lots of different companies making the trip from bkk - hua hin, so i imagine the final stop will depend which company you travel with

but on the ones i have traveled on, they will stop anywhere on the route for you

the driver will ask you when he sets off where you want to be off, and doesnt mind stopping anywhere it seems

get off at the traffic lights in the centre and there are plenty of tuk tuk waiting that can help you with hotel etc.... about 80b should get you dropped off at a hotel near by

happy travels

there are lots of different companies making the trip from bkk - hua hin, so i imagine the final stop will depend which company you travel with

but on the ones i have traveled on, they will stop anywhere on the route for you

the driver will ask you when he sets off where you want to be off, and doesnt mind stopping anywhere it seems

get off at the traffic lights in the centre and there are plenty of tuk tuk waiting that can help you with hotel etc.... about 80b should get you dropped off at a hotel near by

happy travels

COOL thanks alot

This is correct.

All of the minivans that I have taken end up within a couple block radius of the clock tower / night market area. Almost all of them will have tuk tuks / motocy taxis hanging around.

There is also a van terminus (I recently discovered when my wife needed to travel to the Bangkok Northern Bus Station) across the street from the main Hua Hin bus station on Sa Song road.

Edited by hhfarang

• 2 weeks later...

Some continue south towards Takiab while others terminate at the corner of Chomsin and Phetchkasem or below Phetchkasem on the corner of Chomsin and Nabekhaehart, both very close to Wat Hua Hin. They will also stop where you ask them.

Some even travel as far as Khiri Khan. :o