A Message Of Thanks

sunholidaysun1

My dearest TV-CR Members, I would firstly like to say I have just got home from a drunken night on the town

after spending a few hours in the company of a very nice Bar Girl (im sure you all know what they are). Anyone married in this forum ? just asking .

I had a nice massage , oil of course , totally naked and what a great massage it was , a very happy ending followed by a good soaping .

Those of you that are shacked up somewhere and dont see the light of day , now is the time to turn your sad and uneventful lives being cooped up and reclusive into what life is all about here in Thailand , having fun.

Thats what all of you were lacking in your lives to come here in the first place and seek that extra bit of spark that you wanted so much and were'nt getting in your drab and dismal home land.

Lets all be happy again , meet up , have a beer , talk about the good old days and maybe you may get some relief with some sound conversation or from a bar girl willing you suck the life back into you .

Merry Christmas to all . :D and Jingle BALLS to you all . :D

Well thanks for that Horrific Visualisation Sunny. My visualisation had you naked on your back, with an half eaten Donner kebab in one hand and a jar of pickled onions in the other. Your Torso was luckily covered by the unfortunate Bar Girl whose hair was covered in Chilli sauce from the Kebab.

Why not have Sex with your longterm Girlfriend or wife ?

ofcourse I understand the temptations, but suspect your not getting any at home !?

Anyway, Sunny. I'd love to have a beer with you sometime.

Well thanks for that Horrific Visualisation Sunny. My visualisation had you naked on your back, with an half eaten Donner kebab in one hand and a jar of pickled onions in the other. Your Torso was luckily covered by the unfortunate Bar Girl whose hair was covered in Chilli sauce from the Kebab.

Why not have Sex with your longterm Girlfriend or wife ?

ofcourse I understand the temptations, but suspect your not getting any at home !?

Now that was funny , 5555555555555555555 :D

Its been a while since we had a beer , I have missed the fun that we have had. I am happy

to meet you as always , as long as you dont bring that pony tailed <deleted> puppet with you.

You know where I am if you want to come along or call me anyway, you have my number. :D

Reminds me I was younger and single. Best was in the Philippines. Sigh.

If only I knew what I know now, I would be there for sure.

I was at Clark AFB before the volcano blew. Kinda like a sample in the right bars.

There are many Eruptions in Fields Avenue on a daily basis :D

Also called Fire Empire.