Floodwater Start Flooding Soi Of PM's House

Lite Beer

Floodwater start flooding soi of PM's house

November 6,

Floodwater started seeping out of sewer to flood the soi of the house of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in Bangkok's Bueng Kum district Sunday morning, the Manager Online reported.

It said the Lamchiek Canal, which is aobut 300 metres away from Yingluck's house, started swelling its banks.

It said water started coming out of sewer on soi Yothin Pattana 3, where Yingluck's house is located.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-11-06

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She probably owns at least another 10 properties in Thailand, so at least she has somewhere else to live, unlike the majority of the flood victims...

Needless to say she will be well recompensed ;) by the government to cover all damages done to her house...

Edited by Thaihog

I have a feeling her property will have ample water pumps ready

and probably has a wall of sandbags reaching the sky

By this time she'd be really dumb if she didn't...that would be something worth slamming her over.

By this time she'd be really dumb if she didn't...that would be something worth slamming her over.

I've read elsewhere in this forum- an interview or whatever, that she doesn't intend to defend her house if (when) the water comes.

I've read elsewhere in this forum- an interview or whatever, that she doesn't intend to defend her house if (when) the water comes.

I guess if her house floods, she can then claim compassion from everyone

saying "I know how you feel, my house is flooded to"

At this point she might even be hoping her house floods

Surely the Thai people will not fall for this one ... or will they?

Does this meen she is a heroine or just plain stupid?:blink:

She probably owns at least another 10 properties in Thailand, so at least she has somewhere else to live, unlike the majority of the flood victims...

Needless to say she will be well recompensed ;) by the government to cover all damages done to her house...

Also there are squads of government officials working round the clock to ensure that not a drop of water comes into her house, or her brother's or any one else's in the family.

I guess if her house floods, she can then claim compassion from everyone

saying "I know how you feel, my house is flooded to"

At this point she might even be hoping her house floods

Surely the Thai people will not fall for this one ... or will they?

Bingo.

And yes, they will fall for it. Hook, line, and sinker.

Also there are squads of government officials working round the clock to ensure that not a drop of water comes into her house, or her brother's or any one else's in the family.

Two allegations are presented as fact. Back it up please.

Neither of you can and if the comments remain, the forum can be accused of promoting the dissemination of rumors, falsehoods and unsubstantiated allegations.

Think before you post..

Neither of you can and if the comments remain, the forum can be accused of promoting the dissemination of rumors, falsehoods and unsubstantiated allegations.

Think before you post..

He can't back them up because they're lies. Thaksin's house is flooded since over a week. There was even an article on the major English speaking newspaper (the one that can be trusted, not The Nation) if someone wants to look it up. Unfortunately, ThaiVisa prohibits direct linking to that newspaper's website.

Yingluck's house is protected by sandbags, just like everyone else's house. No special samurai ninja task force pumping out every single drop of water at work here. How do I know it? I live a few sois away.

Think before you post..

He can't back them up because they're lies. Thaksin's house is flooded since over a week. There was even an article on the major English speaking newspaper (the one that can be trusted, not The Nation) if someone wants to look it up. Unfortunately, ThaiVisa prohibits direct linking to that newspaper's website.

Yingluck's house is protected by sandbags, just like everyone else's house. No special samurai ninja task force pumping out every single drop of water at work here. How do I know it? I live a few sois away.

just a detail regarding the bkk post, it seems that it is actually the bkk post that prohibits TV from using links to its content. A bit strange, but the mods were kind enough to clarify that before.

Please be so good to post a few photo's here, if possible. It might calm down the temper of some of the (flooded) posters :wai:

Edited by rubl

Please be so good to post a few photo's here, if possible. It might calm down the temper of some of the (flooded) posters :wai:

What's the point? Posters here will believe what they want to believe.

Excellent suggestion and easy to do.