Can My Wife Apply For A Family Visit To My Sister In The Uk ?

Hello

Was just wondering if my Thai wife(from next next week ) can apply for the visa of family visitor to the UK.

I have been with my fiancee for four years and at present I am awaiting the response to an appeal for a settlement visa that

got refused purely based on the fact that I have spent more time in Thailand over the last two years and could not prove my income.

Now while I have started new work in the UK I dont have 6 months worth of wage slips built up....

So I was wondering if we could apply for a family visitor with my sister as the sponser,my sister has several business and is very successful,by

the time her family visa would be up,I would have enough wage slips to apply for a new settlement visa and get it granted.

Is this possible ?

P.S We have a one month old baby who I would do anything to have back in the UK for this Xmas!

Indeed, there is no legal reason why she cannot apply for a visa to visit her sister in the UK.

But, and it's a big but, she has a settlement appeal pending.

In my opinion, she will have a hard job convincing the ECO that she will leave the UK at the end of the visit and is not attempting to by-pass the settlement rules.

You have already asked this question in this topic and received very detailed replies from Visa Plus. So I am closing this one.

Please ask any further questions you may have in that other topic. Opening two, or more, topics on the same subject only causes confusion and wont help you.