Norwegian Dies In Suspicious Circumstances In His Central Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

Norwegian dies in suspicious circumstances in his Central Pattaya apartment

PATTAYA: -- A Norwegian was found dead in his Central Pattaya apartment on Sunday and Police believe the death to be suspicious. Just after 3.30pm Police were called to the Niran Grand Condo Building B1 and to a room occupied by Mr. Leif Olsen aged 70. He was lying naked on the floor and appeared to be clenching the feet of a chair. His feet were entangled in power cable attached to an electric fan. There was also a broken plant pot next to the body and a broken window frame. Marks were also evident on Mr. Olsen’s back. It is clear that some form of struggle occurred prior to his death but Police are unsure if he died as a direct result of the disturbance or after the event. A cleaner, who makes regular visits to the room, suggested Mr. Olsen was always clean and tidy and did not drink or smoke.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-11-07

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"Police believe the death to be suspicious"

I wonder what lead them to that conclusion?

I bet it's because he was clenching the feet of a chair. Must be.

Surprised they've even said they thought it was suspicious instead of saying it was a suicide. Wouldn't be the first time a very obvious murder was played off as such.

I would not wish that my last picture on this earth would be with me being naked and have a fat Thai police man over my body pointing at me .

R.I.P to my fellow countryman

Edited by balo