Euro 2012 Playoffs

lantairish

hello all,anyone shed any light on true visions coverage of the playoffs this weekend?the website is as helpfull as the lad on the phone!i advertised 2 games to show through my astro box and yes the malays have chosen the other 2!any help would be much appriciated.

Hopefully the Ireland game will be one of them............

I hope so for your sake. And the lads will be up for it. :unsure:

Looks like the first game is on True Friday night/Saturday morning.... However, the return leg doesnt show up on schedule - they have 2 of the qualifying games and 2 friendlies...

TrueSport 2 (102) 02:45 12 Nov 11 EURO 2012 QUALIFYING - 032: ESTONIA VS. REPUBLIC OF IREL

No mention of 2nd leg of Irish game!

Edited by appleman_thai

Hopefully the Ireland game will be one of them............

I hope so for your sake. And the lads will be up for it. :unsure:

Looks like the first game is on True Friday night/Saturday morning.... However, the return leg doesnt show up on schedule - they have 2 of the qualifying games and 2 friendlies...

TrueSport 2 (102) 02:45 12 Nov 11 EURO 2012 QUALIFYING - 032: ESTONIA VS. REPUBLIC OF IREL

No mention of 2nd leg of Irish game!

thank god!thanks a lot,just the czechs will be pissed off then!wouldnt normally care but the missus is one!

Yeah Salty I saw it and the lack of experience Estonia had in this situation really blew up in their faces, it could not have gone any better for us. However we need to blood a few midfielders before 2012 comes around.

Trap was crying during his interview !!!!! Another whopping contract on da way............

Have me ticket for Tuesday beer googles at the ready.

I WANT FRANCE

I WANT FRANCE

I WANT FRANCE

IANTAIRISH - 2 nil to Czech so a good night all round.

Edited by spongeman

Hey guys,

Great result alright. I'm sure there was some party in Talinn last night!

Walters is turning out to be a great player..... and I hope Keith Fahy gets more games I think he has great potential. Simon Cox is also another good player but is behind SHane Long in picking order at WBA. But any time I have seen him play he has been great.

Still not convinced by WHelan in MF... but ANdrews had one of his best games in a Green Shirt.

Surprised that Coleman didnt even make bench but he hasnt been great this season.

Finally, I cant find it on True anywhere to say that 2nd leg is on Tuesday/Wednesday...... seems they have other games but not the Irish game!!!???

Anyone shed any light?

I was at Colchester on Thursday to see the U21's 5-0 drubbing of Iceland. As enjoyable an evening's entertainment as it was , there was no surprise at the score and what should be expected really. However, I recommend reading the below...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2060133/Martin-Samuel-Our-boys-united-moving-noble-gesture.html

I do not think Long will get his chance with Trap.

Trap is too set in his ways and another thing he does not forgive players it seems.

What did Long do that requires forgiveness?

Actually, we are doing quite well up front (Doyle, Long, Cox, Walters, Best, Keane) but need some more options in midfield......

Any idea if True will have 2nd leg live?

Papers here today are suggesting that the FAI are very keen to arrange a friendly in Dublin with England before the European Championships assuming they are not drawn together.

The draw will be on the 2nd of December.