Certificate Of Tax Exemption?

A company in Spain wants to send an electronic payment to my Thai Limited Company.

They are asking for a "tax exemption certificate", proof that the company is paying tax in Thailand so that they do not deduct tax at source.

Does anyone know if this document exists in Thailand and what it's form number would be? Would I get it from an accountant or from the tax office?

thanks very much

A company in Spain wants to send an electronic payment to my Thai Limited Company.

They are asking for a "tax exemption certificate", proof that the company is paying tax in Thailand so that they do not deduct tax at source.

Does anyone know if this document exists in Thailand and what it's form number would be? Would I get it from an accountant or from the tax office?

thanks very much

I think the company in Spain has misunderstood you.

As you are a Thai Co.,Ltd., you do not have any tax exemption because a company are simply subject to tax and vat in that country, which the company is registered. When your Co.,Ltd is registered here, it pays tax here, and that has nothing to do with tax exemption.

Try to explain that to them. Otherwise you have to go to their embassy and verify the tax ID of you company but that is not normal. I have never heard about that.