Laser Distance Meter

cloudhopper

Try Nana Screw on the left side of the street heading north from the northeast cormer of the moat. It's maybe a couple of hundred meters up the road. There are tools out in front. You will know if you are in the right store if you see a display inside of about one million different sizes and styles of socket wrenches. They have EVERYTHING. If you like tools, you will f'ing love this strore. I was delighted to find that they also have virtuall every type of fastener of every material, a surprise in this country. I am headed up from Phitsanulok today to purchase, among other things, some stainless steel Allen cap screws.

I should add, the first time I went there on somebody's direction, I had a time of it, going door to door once I was in the area. I do not think the sign out front is in English. But once I found this place, my efforts were well worth it. If you want to pm me your telephone number, I will check tomorrow or the next day and see what the have in the way of laser meters and the distance and price, and give you a call.

Edited by TongueThaied

Try Nana Screw on the left side of the street heading north from the northeast cormer of the moat. It's maybe a couple of hundred meters up the road. There are tools out in front. You will know if you are in the right store if you see a display inside of about one million different sizes and styles of socket wrenches. They have EVERYTHING. If you like tools, you will f'ing love this strore. I was delighted to find that they also have virtuall every type of fastener of every material, a surprise in this country. I am headed up from Phitsanulok today to purchase, among other things, some stainless steel Allen cap screws.

Very happy to hear about Nana Screw, thank you very much.

Very happy to hear about Nana Screw, thank you very much.

Yes thanks I think I know the place - in front of the Pannerai Hotel? You can actually park nearby...