Forced Upsell

skippybangkok

Bought last year 20GB for $5 - great deal. Up for renewal, and you are forced to upgrade to 80 GB ( even though i only use about 1.7 now ). And they make it really confusing to cancel the auto upgrade.

checked on another gmail account i use to ward off spam, and it still has the $5 option.

Google wants to go for $20 or nothing - .............. then nothing is the answer.

What the hell are you blabbering on about... renewal of what?

New to the internet ? :)

You can post your pics on picasa...if have alot, need more space ( or google docs ). Got it ?

I think if you sign up for G+ and link it to your Picasa account you will get unlimited Picasa space for free. Maybe worth checking out.

Phil Connors is correct:

Free storage

* Gmail provides 7+ GB (and counting) for Gmail messages.

* Docs provides 1 GB for your uploaded files (documents created in Google Docs and converted files don't count towards your storage, but do have some size limitations).

* Picasa Web provides 1 GB for photos and videos. Files under certain sizes don't count towards this limit.

* Google+ provides unlimited storage for photos, which are automatically resized to 2048 pixels. Videos up to 15 minutes in length are also free.

Phil Connors is correct:

Free storage

* Gmail provides 7+ GB (and counting) for Gmail messages.

* Docs provides 1 GB for your uploaded files (documents created in Google Docs and converted files don't count towards your storage, but do have some size limitations).

* Picasa Web provides 1 GB for photos and videos. Files under certain sizes don't count towards this limit.

* Google+ provides unlimited storage for photos, which are automatically resized to 2048 pixels. Videos up to 15 minutes in length are also free.

Thx.

have >1GB of pics @ 1024 res. Gmail not the issue - picasa is........ will look @ g+

• 1 year later...