Margarita Mix

sirbrinkie

I just bought some frozen pink lemonade concentrate at Villa Market last week, it is great for making margaritas.

I've been using an interesting approach to margs for many years. A small can (8oz) of limeade concentrate, put into the blender. Fill that can with tequila, empty into blender, fill with beer, empty into blender. Add ice. Makes a great marg....but I haven't seen limeade. Guess I will try Villa!

I just bought some frozen pink lemonade concentrate at Villa Market last week, it is great for making margaritas.

I've been using an interesting approach to margs for many years. A small can (8oz) of limeade concentrate, put into the blender. Fill that can with tequila, empty into blender, fill with beer, empty into blender. Add ice. Makes a great marg....but I haven't seen limeade. Guess I will try Villa!

wow what a combination - what do you call it :lol:

wow what a combination - what do you call it :lol:

Margarita! A guy from Mexico introduced me to it! Seriously.

Fresh limes are a dime a dozen here. Make your own mix as there really is no subsitute.

Right on. That's what wifey does. Tequila, triple sec and fresh squeezed lime juice. Tough to beat. When I lived in California, strawberries were cheap in season. Fantastic also! Wonder if you could use mango juice? Sounds great...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-chiarello/mango-margarita-recipe/index.html

send someone to buy several hundred fresh limes, pay someone to squeeze all the juice(keep in the fridge), have one of your domestic staff prepare the drink as per instructions. I hope this doesn''t sound too lazy...ohh yes and enjoy the drink