Thanks To All!

Spee

Hello All,

Just a short note to say thanks to all who have responded to my initial posts to this forum.

Your responses have been both an attitude adjustment and an eye-opener for me. They have allowed me to be more objective and more realistic about the opportunity that I have with my Thai GF. Also, they have helped me in how I want to approach my relationship with her, as well as all of the other Thai & Lao people that I've come to know.

I believe deep down that my Thai GF is a good woman who has had a tough start in life, whether by choice or cause and effect. But the responses to my posts, as well as those of others, have given me an entirely new slant on the Thai life and the Thai way. Some responses have been spot on, and others at worst, have given me something to think about.

Whether jaded, objective or humorous, my short time in this forum has found the advice to be well worth the time and effort I've spent to not only find the forum, but to also get involved and participate in it.

For all of these things I am grateful .... to all .... looking forward to a happy life in the LOS someday ....

Regards,

Spee

Another Ding Dong hit. What a jerk off wad moron moddie. Scared of you, you are so dumb all you post are berps/farts and threats to use you power. Anybody who associats with you is a total loss to the cyber world . How can the other Admins allow you to discrase this board!!!! Go out and tounge some pre op katoey arse and that may get your head straight...

Yeh delete this Sure You are a big boy Moddie....Buzz off

If your so tough leave this on the board...Game on Dick Breath!

You skin is about as thin as a cheap thai condom!

EDIT: I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT ALL THJE PEOPLE I HAVE MET FROM HAWAII WERE QUITE NICE. HAD A BRAIN ETC. MAYBE ITS DIFFERENT FOR FOLKS FROM OAHU.

Edited by IT Manager