Acupuncture Recommendations In Chiang Mai

CaitlinHappyMeal

hi, i have search the forum and found a few threads on acupuncture but these are from 2 years ago and i just wanted to check and see who is currently practising acupuncture in chiang mai and who you would recommend. It is for a knee injury which is well on the way to mending, i am currently having sessions in the uk but i will be in chiang mai for 3 months from november 27th and would like to continue with some treatment. i know a lot of practitioners work on the person as a whole but initially i will be looking for localised treatment on the injury. many thanks in advance for your suggestions.

regards

Emma

The place in Ratchamanka Road, near the moat end where John's is, sorry the only Landmark I can remember, am looking for their card

My memory is not good with names but I found the lady Doctor very good and was surprised to see General Practice Doctor's from other countries there learning and also getting treatment.

Still looking for the card sorry cannot find it yet.

The place in Ratchamanka Road, near the moat end where John's is, sorry the only Landmark I can remember, am looking for their card

My memory is not good with names but I found the lady Doctor very good and was surprised to see General Practice Doctor's from other countries there learning and also getting treatment.

Still looking for the card sorry cannot find it yet.

Mungkala Clinic?

http://www.thaiwellspring.com/wiki/Mungkala_Traditional_(Chinese)_Medicine_Clinic

Edited by uptheos

yes my memory has been jogged Dr Rungrat is the lady Dr I saw and she is great very helpful indeed and her advice in my case was excellent.

also saw the man Doctor when Dr Rungrat was away and he was good too.

thanks nikster for the memory jog

This is the same place I was recommending very good easy to find not far from Moon Mauang Rd. walk past Gecko Books and to your left on south side of soi.

Mungkala is best if you only speak English and Dr Rungrat's manner is excellent. Dr. Wang in Warorot market is preferred by my friend (Rungrat puts the needles in and leaves you be, Dr. Wang comes back and turns the needles to adjust the "chi") but he doesn't speak much English at all. Dr Rungrat may send you down here if you need to get some herbs. Get the reception at Mungkala to write out what you need in Thai.

re .. Mungkala in the old town.

21-27 Ratchamankha Rd., Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

from the moat go past tonys big bikes and its about 250 yards on the keft

dave2

I believe it is rite on the corner of the first soy you come to on the left side that is.

On the right side is where a angle road from the moat comes in and I believe the smiles home stay is.

I have used the male doctor there and the one in the warroot market. No help at all. That is for me I tried several practitioners in Canada and received no help from them.

As I said it is me.

I know several people who have had success with both doctors and the ones I tried back in the new world.

I will try the Lady Doctor there I had heard good things about her. My knee is really starting to be a pain.

I believe they are closed for lunch from noon until 2:00.

Both the clinics can also give you Chinese medicine.